Move-out day will be here before you know it. Our official storage provider, Dorm Room Movers can help you with your stuff this summer so you can focus on what really matters, college!
This is how easy it is: They send you boxes and tape. You pack - that’s it. Their movers will pick up your items, store them while you’re away, and deliver everything back to you when you return! Dorm Room Movers can also ship boxes home or wherever you need them.
- They send you boxes and tape to pack.
- Picked-up and delivered by professional movers.
- $100 coverage per box or unboxed item.
- Climate-protected storage and 24/7 security.
- BBB A+ accredited.
On Campus Summer Storage
- On Campus Summer Storage access is limited to residential Lewis & Clark students who:
- are Davis Scholars
- are Pell grant eligible
- have special circumstances and unforeseen situations (reviewed on a case by case basis by campus living staff)
- For summer storage, you must have submitted the required contract or lease agreement and deposit for campus housing for the Fall semester.
- Students withdrawing or taking a leave of absence from the institution may NOT store any personal items in College owned storage rooms.
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about on-campus storage. Applications for Summer 2022 storage will be available in April 2022. Submissions will be reviewed in the order received.
- All Summer storage will be in the APARTMENT STORAGE: Apartment area storage lockers are approximately 4x4x3 feet; storage cannot exceed one locker per resident. Students will not be allowed more than 3 boxes in their storage locker. Residents are responsible for providing locks for the storage lockers. All items placed in lockers must be boxed (again, there is a 3 box limit) and clearly marked with an official trunk room label. A bicycle can be stored if it is inside the locker. Furniture, other than what will fit inside a storage cage, cannot be stored at any time. Mini-fridges, de-thawed and boxed, are allowed but will count towards your 3 box limit.
- Bicycles cannot be left in bike rooms in the residence halls during summer break or during participation in overseas or off-campus programs. Once the halls close, remaining bikes will be considered abandoned and be donated to a charitable organization.
- Items prohibited in the residence handbook are not permitted in storage rooms. We recommend you take valuable items home with you rather than placing them in trunk rooms.
Access and Security
- Students approved for summer storage will be given swipe access into the apartment building and the storage room they are assigned for storage.
- All personal goods placed in storage area must be removed within ten days of your return to campus. If you require access to your storage space, you must make an appointment with your RA or Area Director. Please provide at least 24-hours notice.
- Lewis & Clark does not assume liability for personal property, including theft, damage, or loss whether in storage or in a residence hall room.
- Any item(s) left 30 days past your expected date of return will be disposed of or donated to charity.
Insurance coverage for your personal property is not provided by the College and is your responsibility.