If you’ve been accepted to Lewis & Clark for the 2021-2022 academic year or deferred your admission from an earlier semester, it will be necessary for you to complete housing materials on or before June 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 academic year. Minimally, you must complete a Housing Contract and Room Placement Questionnaire, both of which are included in your Pioneer Portal. Housing assignments are based on the date you complete these forms. If you are interested in applying for a Living-Learning Community you should also submit an online Community Application, available on the Living-Learning Community page. Assignments to living-learning communities are based on the quality of your supplemental application form first and then on the date we received your housing materials.
For more information about what it is like to live on campus and in the residence halls, please take a moment to look at the Welcome brochure.
- “You Belong Here” Brochure
- New Student Information Letter*
- Housing Contract 2020-21*
- Room Placement Questionnaire Spring 2021
- Room Placement Questionnaire
*The documents for 2021-2022 will go live on this website in January 2021.
If you are transferring in with 60 or more credits, you are eligible for the on-campus apartments. However, we typically fill the apartments with continuing students during the Early Housing Sign-Up process in the Spring. If you wish to live on campus whether or not you are placed in an apartment, you should complete both an apartment contract and a housing contract. On the housing contract rank the three residence halls (not apartments) you prefer to live-in, if you are not placed in an apartment.
Students submitting forms for the 2020-21 academic year will need to submit the appropriate paperwork (Housing Contract or Apartment Contract) along with proof that your $200 deposit has been received by the Office of Student Accounts. Minimally, you must complete a Housing Contract and a Roommate Preference Sheet. Living-learning community participation will require an additional application. If you are eligible and plan to apply for a campus apartment, please complete an Application, Apartment Contract and Roommate Preference Sheet. Please be aware of the Early Sign-Up process as we expect to fill the apartments and many single rooms during this process.
For more complete information, you may download the following forms:
- Housing Contract 2020-2021
Apartment Contract 2020-2021
- Apartment Application 2020-2021
Roommate Questionnaire Sheet
Contract Release Petition
- Meal Plan Exception Request
- Gender Inclusive Housing Agreement
- For academic year 2020-21 there will not be the opportunity to “buy out” your double-single either in Fall or Spring semester.
- Unless you have bought out your double/single, you are expected to only occupy your side of the room and cannot use any of the additional furniture in the space. All students are supplied with a bed, mattress with mattress cover, dresser, desk, chair, window screens, blinds, trash can and recycling bin, utilizing any additional items in your room constitutes taking over the whole space and is prohibited this academic year.
- Single Room Request Form
- Living-Learning Communities Applications
Students participating in an abroad program
If you are a current on-campus resident who only signed a Fall semester contract with campus living, you will have the opportunity to extend your housing contract through the Spring semester. There is a small number of students who fit into this category- likely because they anticipated an overseas study abroad program.
If you wish to apply for housing for Fall 2021, please complete and email a Housing Contract for the 2021-22 school year (which will go live on this website in January* 2021) to Campus Living before Friday, February 7th* if you are a rising junior or rising senior as part of Early Sign-Up. (We expect to fill the apartments, Juniper and most of the singles in Holmes during the Early Sign-Up period.) If you do not wish to participate in Early Sign-Up or you are not eligible, your housing forms should reach Campus Living before March 16*, 2021.
* These dates and times are subject to change.