Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
Our Guiding Philosophy
Campus Living co-creates a supportive, interdependent, and educationally purposeful residential community for Lewis & Clark.
To this end, we sustain the following principles:
- Celebrate the wisdom of diversity and inclusion;
- Promote engagement and citizenship;
- Foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
- Champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective.
This philosophy guides our work in Campus Living as we serve our students as part of the Division of Student Life. The Division of Student Life empowers students to learn, lead, and engage the traditions of the liberal arts in the 21st century. As holistic educators, we partner with students through their development in academic & experiential learning, civic leadership & career development, diversity & inclusion, and wellness. We create an enduring community of belonging in which all students can take pride and realize their potential.
To learn more about the Student Life Division, check out the 14-15 Briefing Book.
Halls CLOSE at the end of the Spring semester at 3pm on Friday, May 6th, 2016 for non-graduating students. Graduating seniors must vacate the halls by 3pm on Sunday, May 8th.
Halls OPEN for continuing students for Fall at 9am on August 28th, 2016 and CLOSE at 3pm on December 15, 2016.
Please plan your travels accordingly!
Follow us on Twitter!
Super excited to see @sandbotte and the rest of @LCcampusliving present at the admin assembly.
- LCcampusliving: It’s time to start thinking about moving out! Keep an eye out for #Roomers in the next week with Closing Procedures. https://t.co/PifMxWJzjF
RT @akgonzal327: Which @lewisandclark #studentlife department will have mosy #lcdayofgiving participation? #app @LCcampusliving @LCPioneers @PioCareers