Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
Our Guiding Philosophy
Campus Living co-creates a supportive, interdependent, and educationally purposeful residential community for Lewis & Clark.
To this end, we sustain the following principles:
- Celebrate the wisdom of diversity and inclusion;
- Promote engagement and citizenship;
- Foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
- Champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective.
This philosophy guides our work in Campus Living as we serve our students as part of the Division of Student Life. The Division of Student Life empowers students to learn, lead, and engage the traditions of the liberal arts in the 21st century. As holistic educators, we partner with students through their development in academic & experiential learning, civic leadership & career development, diversity & inclusion, and wellness. We create an enduring community of belonging in which all students can take pride and realize their potential.
See how Janet Eastman, Oregonian reporter, enjoyed her stay on campus: http://www.oregonlive.com/hg/
Halls will close for the year on Friday, May 9 @ 3pm for non-graduating students, and Sunday, May 11 @ 3pm for graduates.
Follow us on Twitter!
@WhitneyDeGroff @LCcampusliving @kellyphoover @CatlinRene it was the best thing I did all week at work!!!!
- hay_johnston: RT @WhitneyDeGroff: What happens when a puppy is in the @LCcampusliving office #puppy #alumnipuppy @akgonzal327 @kellyphoover @CatlinRene h…
- CallieRiceWine: RT @WhitneyDeGroff: What happens when a puppy is in the @LCcampusliving office #puppy #alumnipuppy @akgonzal327 @kellyphoover @CatlinRene h…