Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
Our Guiding Philosophy
Campus Living co-creates a supportive, interdependent, and educationally purposeful residential community for Lewis & Clark.
To this end, we sustain the following principles:
- Celebrate the wisdom of diversity and inclusion;
- Promote engagement and citizenship;
- Foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
- Champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective.
This philosophy guides our work in Campus Living as we serve our students as part of the Division of Student Life. The Division of Student Life empowers students to learn, lead, and engage the traditions of the liberal arts in the 21st century. As holistic educators, we partner with students through their development in academic & experiential learning, civic leadership & career development, diversity & inclusion, and wellness. We create an enduring community of belonging in which all students can take pride and realize their potential.
See how Janet Eastman, Oregonian reporter, enjoyed her stay on campus: http://www.oregonlive.com/hg/
- Halls CLOSE for the end of Spring at 3pm on May 8, 2015.
Halls OPEN for continuing students for Fall at 9am on Sunday. August 30, 2015. For new students, halls OPEN for Fall at 8am on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 for New Student Orientation.
Please plan your travels accordingly!
Follow us on Twitter!
@lewisandclark staff and graduate students represent @NASPA_V meeting! @LCcampusliving @DiversityatLC #naspa15
- angelaadelle: RT @kellyphoover: Get ready NOLA & @NASPAtweets @LCcampusliving is here! @angelaadelle @TheJoeBarry @ryanwags87 @sabedra18 @brettpynn http://t.co/1GF7pmsiBT
@kellyphoover @NASPAtweets @LCcampusliving @TheJoeBarry @ryanwags87 @sabedra18 @brettpynn Lewis & Clark comin in hot!