Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
We will verify the completion of the following items at check-in:
- Completion and COVID-19 Symptom Checker.
After check-in, you will be given a meal band that verifies you checked in and will be your ticket into the dining hall.
- Expectations for Life on Campus
COVID-19 Ongoing Response for CAS Students
- Expectations for Self Isolation
- How to Access Classes Remotely
- Application for off-campus employment
Important Updates for Spring 2021
All campus residents have been assigned a date and time for spring move-in. Campus Living has contacted students directly with information about move-in times, check-in procedures, and information about collecting items from the bookstore and mail room. Please look out for future Campus Living emails and take note of the following move-in dates:
- Move-in for Students New to Residence Halls this Academic Year: January 15
- Returning Students: January 16 and 17
- Please watch for an email next week ( January 10- 15) asking you to confirm or correct our record of your spring plans (e.g., fully remote, in-person, etc). Accurate information is essential for testing protocols, contact tracing, and classroom planning, so when you receive the email, please take a moment to respond.
Spring 2021 Calendar
January 19: First day of classes
February 25–26: Break
March 22–23: Break
March 24–26: Instructional days, no Spring Break
April 28: Final day of in-person instruction
April 29–May 1: Reading days
May 3–6: Final exams
- The campus community is encouraged to limit travel. Shorter breaks will be provided throughout the semester to give the campus community rest while promoting safe and responsible activities. The traditional weeklong Spring Break is canceled, and vacation days are now scheduled for February 25–26 and March 22–23. Classes will end one day early on April 28, and an additional reading day is being added on April 29. Please see the entire academic calendar here.