The Office of Campus Living engages students in the residential community, and designs programs and processes that encourage student learning. As part of the Division of Student Life, we empower you to learn, lead, and engage with one another.
Campus Living Philosophy
Celebrate diversity and inclusion;
Promote engagement and citizenship;
Foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
Champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective.
Priority Housing Applications now open:
- Priority room selection will occur the week of April 19th. All students will be assigned a room selection date and time.
- New students entering Fall 2021: Please note that this housing portal application is not for you. You will receive information about your housing application process in May 2021.
Important Updates for Spring 2021
Spring 2021 Calendar
January 19: First day of classes
February 25–26: Break
March 22–23: Break
March 24–26: Instructional days, no Spring Break
April 28: Final day of in-person instruction
April 29–May 1: Reading days
May 3–6: Final exams
- The campus community is encouraged to limit travel. Shorter breaks will be provided throughout the semester to give the campus community rest while promoting safe and responsible activities. The traditional weeklong Spring Break is canceled, and vacation days are now scheduled for February 25–26 and March 22–23. Classes will end one day early on April 28, and an additional reading day is being added on April 29. Please see the entire academic calendar here.
Complete the Remote/In-Person Confirmation Survey sent by the CAS Dean’s Office on January 11. If you did not receive this email, please contact email@example.com.
Complete the updated Housing Addendum for Spring 2021.
- Expectations for Life on Campus
COVID-19 Ongoing Response for CAS Students
- Expectations for Self Isolation
- Application for off-campus employment