The L&C Residential Handbook
Living on campus is your opportunity to learn from a diverse group of peers from over 40 states and 40 countries, expand your interpersonal and leadership skills, develop an understanding of community responsibility, and gain a context in which to place information learned in the classroom.
Information provided in the Residential Handbook includes:
- Community Living
- Housing Contract Information
- Room Care & Furnishings
- Check-in & Check-out Procedures
- Food Service
- Residential Services
- Conduct Matters
COVID-19 Information, Rules, and Policy for Campus Residence
- Expectations for life on campus
- Updated Pod Guidelines for Spring 2021
- You can now order and pay for your next meal from Fields Dining Room with the GET app on your smart phone or tablet. Click here to learn more.