Early Arrivals and Late Stays
Early arrival dates and information for Fall 2022 will be updated in July 2022.
Students must request an early arrival. Early arrival approval must come from our office (email@example.com) prior to your early arrival to campus. A charge of $25/night will be applied to student account for approved early arrivals.
Unapproved early arrivals will carry a charge of $150/day early you have arrived.
- We define a Spring 2022 late stay as needing room access until 3pm on May 8, 2022 for non-graduating seniors.
- Graduating seniors are allowed to remain in the halls until May 8, 2022 without submitting the late stay form.
- If you need to remain on campus past May 8, you will need to apply for summer housing on our housing portal.
- Please note that 2022 graduating seniors will be allowed to remain in their residence room until May 8th at 3pm without needing late-stay approval.
- We will stop accepting late stay form submissions on Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 5pm.
Students must request a late stay. Late stay approval must come from our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to your late stay. A charge of $25/night will be applied to your student account for approved late stays.
Unapproved late stays will carry a charge of $150/day late.
Learn more about Campus Living Charges here.