Early Arrivals and Late Stays
- For Spring 2023, an early arrival is defined as needing housing between January 11th and January 14th. The halls open for all students on January 15th.
- Early Arrival request must occur at least one week before the requested early arrival date. Requests submitted less than one week in advance of the requested arrival date is subjected to an expedited charge fee if approved. Any submissions after this date and time are not guaranteed to be reviewed.
- We will start collecting early arrival submissions on October 28th and stop accepting submissions on Monday, January 9th.
Students must request an early arrival. Early arrival approval must come from our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to your early arrival to campus. A charge of $25/night will be applied to student account for approved early arrivals.
Unapproved early arrivals will carry a charge of $150/day early you have arrived.
- The halls close for Fall 2022 at 12pm on December 15th. We define a late stay as needing room access from 12pm on Thursday, December 15th through 5pm on Sunday, December 18th.
- If you need to remain on campus past December 18th, we consider this Winter Break housing and you must apply for Winter Break housing.
- We will start collecting late stay submissions on October 28th and stop accepting late stay form submissions on Sunday, December 4th.
Students must request a late stay. Late stay approval must come from our office (email@example.com) prior to your late stay. A charge of $25/night will be applied to your student account for approved late stays.
Unapproved late stays will carry a charge of $150/day late.
Learn more about Campus Living Charges here.