COVID-19? Visit our application to apply for emergency funds.
Find Your Community
- College Outdoors
- Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement
- International Students and Scholars
- Student Leadership and Service
- Physical Education and Athletics
- Student Engagement/Clubs and Organizations
Living on Campus
Health and Wellness
News and Events
October 7: 7:00amAn opportunity to learn what a career in energy would look like and to learn more about Dominion Energy, a fortune 200 company.
We need your help to ensure the Lewis & Clark community remains healthy. Our Fall 2020 Reopening plan is designed to safeguard all of us. To succeed, everyone in the community–faculty, staff, and students–must act responsibly and follow rules and guidelines on healthy behaviors.
October 8: 7:00amAn opportunity to learn what a career in energy would look like and to learn more about Dominion Energy, a fortune 200 company.