Located at the heart of the undergraduate campus, Lewis & Clark’s Watzek Library is an ideal setting for research, study and collaboration. Serving undergraduate and graduate students, Watzek provides rich collections of print and electronic resources and friendly librarians to help students with their research projects. The Boley Law Library serves the Law School and is a center of legal information for the region.
Lewis & Clark’s libraries subscribe to thousands of electronic journals, books, research databases, primary sources and data sets that take research far beyond a Google search. But even if the article or book you need is not readily available, the libraries can get it for you fast.
Librarians work with students to help navigate an increasingly complex information universe. At Watzek, you can connect up with one by visiting the reference desk, setting up a consultation, or meeting one through an in-class instruction session.
Things to love about Watzek Library:
Open 24 hours Sunday-Thursday
Comfy furniture, serene views, and even a fireplace
Small library feeling with research library access via consortial collections and the Summit catalog
Finals week study breaks featuring massages and dog therapy
- Amazing Special Collections that include a medieval illuminated manuscript, early maps of Western exploration, the daily writings of poet laureate William Stafford, and much more
Visit the Watzek Library website to access Watzek Library collections and services.
Visit the Boley Law Library website to access Boley Library collections and services.
- WatzekLibrary: What type of socks do pirates wear? … … Arrrrgyle! #talklikeapirateday https://t.co/f112Owr6rG
- WatzekLibrary: Election Day is November 3! Register to vote, request an absentee ballot, or check your registration status here: https://t.co/dfYnGPEsHE https://t.co/YBn3vHfnsv
- WatzekLibrary: RT @VietnamesePort1: We recently had the opportunity to speak with David Ngo, whose parents immigrated from Vietnam to Portland in the late…
- WatzekLibrary: Watzek Library will have shortened hours this weekend in observance of Labor Day. Friday, 9/4: Close at 10 PM; Saturday, 9/5: 11AM-7PM; Sunday, 9/6: 9AM-5PM; Monday 9/7: Closed; Tuesday, 9/8: Open at 8AM, regular hours resume. Have a fun and SAFE weekend. https://t.co/lvYauHqZJW
- WatzekLibrary: RT @VietnamesePort1: If you missed our podcast (https://t.co/7AONFRcfZy) when it debuted in April, you’ll want to take a look! Students Han…
Election Day is November 3! Register to vote, request an absentee ballot, or check your registration status here.
Stream our new vinyl mix of 70s-80s pop singers from Nigeria, Indonesia, Hong Kong, the Caribbean, the Bronx, and Brooklyn! Up now on Soundcloud.
Do you need to attend a class remotely while on campus? Watzek has some resources to help you.
As of Monday, July 27, 2020 we have resumed delivery of library materials to the Graduate Campus in York Commons. Library materials may be returned to Watzek by placing them in the book drop also located in York Commons.