Located at the heart of the undergraduate campus, Lewis & Clark’s Watzek Library is an ideal setting for research, study and collaboration. Serving undergraduate and graduate students, Watzek provides rich collections of print and electronic resources and friendly librarians to help students with their research projects. The Boley Law Library serves the Law School and is a center of legal information for the region.
Lewis & Clark’s libraries subscribe to thousands of electronic journals, books, research databases, primary sources and data sets that take research far beyond a Google search. But even if the article or book you need is not readily available, the libraries can get it for you fast.
Librarians work with students to help navigate an increasingly complex information universe. At Watzek, you can connect up with one by visiting the reference desk, setting up a consultation, or meeting one through an in-class instruction session.
Things to love about Watzek Library:
Open 24 hours Sunday-Thursday
Comfy furniture, serene views, and even a fireplace
Small library feeling with research library access via consortial collections and the Summit catalog
Exciting events like a rock concert and finals week study breaks featuring massages and dog therapy
- Amazing Special Collections that include a medieval illuminated manuscript, early maps of Western exploration, the daily writings of poet laureate William Stafford, and much more
Visit the Watzek Library website to access Watzek Library collections and services.
Visit the Boley Law Library website to access Boley Library collections and services.
- WatzekLibrary: @WatzekLibrary will be closed Dec 23-Jan 2 for winter break! For complete hours: https://t.co/wqN3iN48kg https://t.co/nZO2CLArsS
- WatzekLibrary: Watzek Library will close Wednesday, November 23, at 5 p.m. and will reopen Saturday, November 26, at 11 a.m. https://t.co/6AsdnqDVRy
- WatzekLibrary: Watzek Library is closing tomorrow at 5pm and will be closed Thursday and Friday. We resume with our normal working hours over the weekend.
- WatzekLibrary: "The Masks We Wear: Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be Beautiful" @ Watzek Library https://t.co/IK9TC1qvYm
- WatzekLibrary: As a part of the experiment, L&C students attending Useful Art Class created objects that are… https://t.co/Ca0P5y6ItS
Don’t be shocked! We have remodeled our website. We hope the site will improve access to the materials you need. Please be patient as we find and repair any little errors that might still be hiding.
Watzek Library will close Wednesday, November 23, at 5 p.m. and will reopen Saturday, November 26, at 11 a.m. Gobble Gobble and best wishes for the holiday!
For the latest on Watzek building hours, check out Library hours.
Watzek Library has several exhibits exploring the idea of “Home: Race, Place, and Belonging”
Art227: Useful Art is pleased to present various works that are in circulation from now until Wednesday, November 23rd. Check out the art in Watzek Library. Literally.