Located at the heart of the undergraduate campus, Lewis & Clark’s Watzek Library is an ideal setting for research, study and collaboration. Serving undergraduate and graduate students, Watzek provides rich collections of print and electronic resources and friendly librarians to help students with their research projects. The Boley Law Library serves the Law School and is a center of legal information for the region.
Lewis & Clark’s libraries subscribe to thousands of electronic journals, books, research databases, primary sources and data sets that take research far beyond a Google search. But even if the article or book you need is not readily available, the libraries can get it for you fast.
Librarians work with students to help navigate an increasingly complex information universe. At Watzek, you can connect up with one by visiting the reference desk, setting up a consultation, or meeting one through an in-class instruction session.
Things to love about Watzek Library:
Open 24 hours Sunday-Thursday
Comfy furniture, serene views, and even a fireplace
Small library feeling with research library access via consortial collections and the Summit catalog
Exciting events like a rock concert and finals week study breaks featuring massages and dog therapy
- Amazing Special Collections that include a medieval illuminated manuscript, early maps of Western exploration, the daily writings of poet laureate William Stafford, and much more
Visit the Watzek Library website to access Watzek Library collections and services.
Visit the Boley Law Library website to access Boley Library collections and services.
- WatzekLibrary: Please consider taking a quick survey & enter to win a prize, as part of our website redesign process http://t.co/YeCTtHx9YR @lewisandclark
- WatzekLibrary: RT @lewisandclark: What’s better than a rock ‘n’ roll show on campus? Watzek rocks! Come show off your moves at @WatzekLibrary tonight: http://t.co/sbxLZyHDYD
- WatzekLibrary: RT @lclarkit: We are currently investigating reports of network outages in Templeton and @WatzekLibrary computer lab.
- WatzekLibrary: MT @lewisandclark: Starting right now, we’re open around the clock til Wednesday, Dec. 17 at 6 PM!
- WatzekLibrary: #happyholidays #bookart http://t.co/TkStxn5EGG http://t.co/lYzJcCWlz4
After 24 years of service, Doug Erickson will leave Watzek Library at the end of January to become the Director of West Linn Public Library. Read more about Doug’s accomplishments and his new role at the College in the Source.
There’s a new face behind the Circulation Desk! Sara Read, last year’s Oregon Library Employee of the Year, joins the Watzek team from PSU.
There is a new way to find materials that may be available via Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Check out this page for all the details.
Placing requests for Summit materials will be much simpler beginning January 20th. See this page for all the details.