Located at the heart of the undergraduate campus, Lewis & Clark’s Watzek Library is an ideal setting for research, study and collaboration. Serving undergraduate and graduate students, Watzek provides rich collections of print and electronic resources and friendly librarians to help students with their research projects. The Boley Law Library serves the Law School and is a center of legal information for the region.
Lewis & Clark’s libraries subscribe to thousands of electronic journals, books, research databases, primary sources and data sets that take research far beyond a Google search. But even if the article or book you need is not readily available, the libraries can get it for you fast.
Librarians work with students to help navigate an increasingly complex information universe. At Watzek, you can connect up with one by visiting the reference desk, setting up a consultation, or meeting one through an in-class instruction session.
Things to love about Watzek Library:
- Open 24 hours Sunday-Thursday
- Comfy furniture, serene views, and even a fireplace
- Small library feeling with research library access via consortial collections and the Summit catalog
- Finals week study breaks featuring massages and dog therapy
- Amazing Special Collections that include a medieval illuminated manuscript, early maps of Western exploration, the daily writings of poet laureate William Stafford, and much more
Visit the Watzek Library website to access Watzek Library collections and services.
Visit the Boley Law Library website to access Boley Library collections and services.
- WatzekLibrary: Please join us Friday, March 19 at 2:10pm as we welcome Dr. Carolyn Cobbold to share her research on the history of synthetic dyes in food. Zoom link and more info can be found here: https://t.co/RDNK6YrMMs https://t.co/8atZ7U1IQ2
- WatzekLibrary: Two exhibitions in Watzek Library are celebrating the 40 year of the gender studies symposia. Learn where they are and find links here: https://t.co/OVLXN9rHp0 https://t.co/DWbaWyFJMu
- WatzekLibrary: #WatzekLibrary’s new student photography exhibition, Alone Together, is now also available digitally! https://t.co/eBaLTe263O We’re celebrating with a new photo a day, ending today with . Today’s featured photo: “Backpacking with College Outdoors,” by Victoria T. ’24. https://t.co/nc835SJEiF
- WatzekLibrary: #WatzekLibrary’s new student photography exhibition, Alone Together, is now also available digitally! https://t.co/eBaLTe263O We’re celebrating with a new photo a day through the end of the week. Today’s featured photo: “Home?” by Nick Gothard ’21. https://t.co/qPgFbLK22r
- WatzekLibrary: Please take a moment to swing by the Watzek Library Atrium to the winning photos of the annual LC Overseas and Off-Campus Programs 5th Annual International Photo Contest! https://t.co/JMIylOWYub