Contracts and Charges
- 2023-24 9 Month Housing Contract Agreement
- 2023-24 Winter Break Housing Contract Agreement
- 2023 Summer Housing Contract Agreement
- Students interested in cancelling their housing contract must go through the official contract release petition process. Click here for more information.
- Deposits from continuing students may be returned only if written notice of contract termination is received by the Office of Campus Living on or before July 1 for a contract beginning Fall semester, or 60 days prior to the beginning of Spring semester if it is the first semester of occupancy during the academic year.
- A list of Incidental charges can be found below.
- Students who wish to dispute any housing or dining charges posted to their student account must submit a fee waiver petition within 60 days of the charge being posted to their account. Petitions submitted more than 60 days after charges have been posted will not be considered and the student will be responsible for full payment of those charges.
Housing Charges and Fees
|Cleaning Charge||$40 minimum||
Charged if cleaning is required during your occupancy or after you vacate
|Early Arrival Fee||$25/night early||
Charged for each night the student moves-in or returns before the start the next semester (Fall, Spring, & Summer)
Charged for requests submitted after deadlines (e.g, early arrival requests, winter break housing, summer housing)
|Hall Damage||Price Varies||
Charged for damage in rooms, apartments, suites, and common areas.
Charged if you don’t follow move-out procedures (failure to complete check out procedures or meet deadlines)
|Improper Room Change||$80||
Charged for room changes/apartment transfers that do not follow instructions and comply with deadlines.
|Late Stay Fee||$25/night late||
Charged for each night the student stays past the start the preceding semester (Fall, Spring, & Summer)
|Re-Key Charge||$150/ affected lock||
Charged for a lost or misplaced room, apartment or suite key
|Radio Cab||Price Varies||
If a Radio Cab is called for you by Campus Safety needs, we will place the costs of the cab fee on your student account.
Students approved for storage access will be charged $20/month
|Storage Lock Replacement||$15/ lock||
Charged to replace Campus Living provided locks for Storage Cages
|Unauthorized room change||$100||
Charged for room changes/apartment transfers made without authorization from Campus Living
|Boxing and storage||$50 per box||
Charged if items are left in your room, apartment or public area, requiring Lewis & Clark staff to collect, sort, pack, and store
|Room change/apartment transfer||$40||
Charged for any voluntary room change
Charged to have bed heights adjusted, unless it is for an approved accommodation