Holistic Wellness LLC
The Holistic Wellness Living Learning Community values mindful lifestyles and conscientious decision-making.
- We co-create a supportive environment that cares for the mind, body, and spirit to fulfill academic and personal potential.
- We foster a community of respect wherein we honor space and boundaries.
- We empower authenticity and inclusivity of personal wellness goals that prioritize balance and well-being.
- We prioritize the betterment of the individual, the community, and the College.
The Holistic Wellness Living Learning Community is cultivated through on-going collaboration with campus departments including The Office of Spiritual Life, The Counseling Center, Health Promotion & Wellness, and more. Holistic Wellness is housed on Copeland Hall.
Residents will also receive mentorship and programming by peer staff (RAs) who have a dedicated interest in student wellness.
- Acquiring a working familiarity with the eight areas of wellness and identifying activities from these areas to integrate into your own wellness practices.
- Identifying holistic wellness areas of growth in your own life and developing a plan that meets your own needs and goals.
The following Wellness Wheel gives several examples that we hope help applicants in crafting their application for this LLC, but we also hope to hear about any personal ideas you have about what wellness means to you and your goals for joining this community.
Area Director: Adam Hintze
Campus Partners: Hilary Martin Himan, Chaplain and Director of Spiritual Life, and Dr. Robin Keillor, Interim Director of Counseling Service.