Holistic Wellness LLC
The Living-Learning Community Application for 22-23 is for both incoming students and continuing students.
The Holistic Wellness Living Learning Community in Copeland Hall values mindful lifestyles and conscientious decision-making.
- We co-create a supportive environment that cares for the mind, body, and spirit to fulfill academic and personal potential.
- We foster a community of respect wherein we honor space and boundaries.
- We empower authenticity and inclusivity of personal wellness goals that prioritize balance and well-being.
- We prioritize the betterment of the individual, the community, and the College.
The Holistic Wellness Living Learning Community is cultivated through an on-going partnership with the Office of Spiritual Life and is housed in Copeland Hall.
Residents will also receive mentorship and dedicated programming by peer staff (RAs) who have a dedication to student wellness.
- Acquiring a working familiarity with the eight areas of wellness and identifying activities from these areas to integrate into your own wellness practices.
- Identifying holistic wellness areas of growth in your own life and developing a plan that meets your own needs and goals.
The following Wellness Wheel gives several examples that we hope help applicants in crafting their application for this LLC, but we also hope to hear about any personal ideas you have about what wellness means to you and your goals for joining this community.
Area Director: Adam Hintze
Campus Partner: To be announced