Multicultural Engagement LLC
New students will apply here. This application is for incoming students and continuing students new to Multicultural Engagement.
(If you cannot access the Google form above, a PDF will be made available. Return the completed form to Campus Living by mail, email, or fax.)
Returning Multicultural Engagement residents will complete a reflection application.
The Multicultural Engagement Living-Learning Community is a gathering place for community members to engage in on-going dialogue that explores the diversity of our many heritages, values, and identities. We collaborate to enrich our collective Lewis & Clark experiences as follows:
- We promote intercultural understanding and celebration
- We listen to underrepresented voices and perspectives
- We partner with organizations within L&C and Portland
- We examine our roles in the co-creation of an accepting and pluralistic society
As a result of living in the Multicultural Engagement LLC, students will:
- explore multiple ways of being and knowing
- be empowered to create changes they want to see in their communities
- develop strategies to dialogue across difference
The Multicultural Engagement Living-Learning Community is cultivated through an on-going partnership with the Department of Inclusion & Multicultural Engagement and is housed in Akin Hall.
Area Director: Jessica Carron; firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Fellow: Diana Leonard Assistant Professor of Psychology
Campus Partner: Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement, Dominique Gardner, Assistant Director