- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Environmental studies at Lewis & Clark is unique: you will learn the newest concepts in the field, and cultivate cutting-edge technical and leadership skills to make a creative difference. Think of what we offer as ENVX: Environment Across Boundaries.
We will challenge you to cross intellectual, geographic, and communication boundaries as you weave insights drawn from across the sciences and humanities, apply them in local, regional, and global contexts, and learn strategies to connect with the people and institutions you encounter.
In so doing, you will draw a larger, potentially more hopeful circle around environmental issues.
You will graduate with a background in environmental science situated in a broader understanding of cultural, political, and other key dimensions of environmental issues, plus skills and experience you can apply to professional opportunities, graduate study, and effective environmental action.
See content at right for details.
February 19th, 2019
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Hot Topics series organized by the LC Sustainability Council: Student-led Renewable Energy Projects
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: ENVS Conversations
February 20th, 2019
- 3:00pm - 6:00pm: TCK Symposium