- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Environment Across Boundaries (ENVX): that’s how big environmental studies is at Lewis & Clark College.
ENVX Academy is a suite of cutting-edge online opportunities for learning, mentoring, and dialogue that complement our in-person courses and co-curricular events. Expand your environmental boundaries with ENVX Academy!
ENVX Academy is for prospective, new, returning, and former Lewis & Clark College students.
Want to keep in touch on ENVX Academy? Sign up for announcements on any of our ENVX Academy events, or if you are a member of the Lewis & Clark community sign up for ENVX Slack, where you can be a part of extended connections and conversations.
Here are some current and near-future opportunities.
- Alumni support network: Consider future academic and professional options with help from our extensive ENVS alumni network.
- Conservation reading group: In summer 2020 we hosted a popular Zoom-based weekly reading discussion to help plan our fall 2020 ENVX Symposium on the theme of biodiversity conservation.
- EcoTypes: Explore your environmental ideas via an online survey, personalized report, and resources for reflection. You may participate in EcoTypes at any time, or as part of our ENVS core courses.
- Environmental engagement: Collaborate with a variety of partner organizations, and document and share team projects, as you work with others toward environmental dialogue and progress.
- envs.lclark.edu: Build skills in public digital scholarship while sharing your work in ENVS core courses with a wide online audience.
- ENVX Symposium: Starting fall 2020, our annual ENVX Symposium crosses new geographic boundaries weaving conservation experts and interested participants via a series of online events.
- Slack network: Extend conversations, share ideas, get to know each other, and generally build ENVX Academy community. Current students can sign up here; others can do so by invitation.
We will provide updates on these and other ENVX Academy opportunities soon.
For more information on ENVX Academy, please contact the Environmental Studies Program.