- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Environment Across Boundaries (ENVX): that’s how big environmental studies is at Lewis & Clark College.
ENVX Academy is a suite of cutting-edge online opportunities for learning, mentoring, and dialogue that complement our in-person courses and co-curricular events. Expand your environmental boundaries with ENVX Academy!
ENVX Academy is for prospective, new, returning, and former Lewis & Clark College students.
Here are some current and near-future opportunities.
- Conservation reading group: Join us via Zoom in summer 2020 for reading discussions, as we plan our fall 2020 ENVX Symposium on the theme of conservation knowledge and action.
- EcoTypes: Explore your environmental ideas via an online survey, personalized report, and resources for reflection. You may participate in EcoTypes at any time, or as part of our ENVS core courses.
- Environmental engagement: Collaborate with a variety of partner organizations, and document and share team projects, as you work with others toward environmental dialogue and progress.
- envs.lclark.edu: Build skills in public digital scholarship while sharing your work in ENVS core courses with a wide online audience.
- Slack network: Extend conversations, share ideas, get to know each other, and generally build ENVX Academy community. Current students can sign up here; others can do so by invitation.
- Support network: Consider future academic and professional options with help from our extensive ENVS alumni network.
We will provide updates on these and other ENVX Academy opportunities soon!
For more information on ENVX Academy, please contact the Environmental Studies Program.