Keeping in Touch
We want ENVS students and alums, and others interested in the ENVS Program, to keep in touch with us! Here are some ways you can do so:
- The ENVS Announcements MailChimp list is how we formally communicate with ENVS students, staff, and faculty. If you are a current student, make sure to be subscribed! This is how you’ll hear of important ENVS events, courses, and other ENVS business.
- The ENVS Opportunities Google Group is an optional list for current students to hear of scholarship, event, job, study, and other opportunities that come our way. Note: if you feel you are getting too many emails, you can edit your delivery settings to receive a summary every day or after 25 messages.
- ENVX Slack is part of ENVX Academy, a set of online enhancements to our curriculum and co-curriculum. Slack supports followup conversations and connections related our ENVX Academy events. Lewis & Clark community members can sign up here; other ENVX Academy participants will be invited to join.
- Our Facebook page is a good way to hear informally about general events and announcements. You can readily like us on Facebook anytime. Most of our ENVS Announcements will also show up on Facebook.
- And our Instagram page is a web view of stories and posts shared via Instagram…of course, best viewed via the Instagram app. See our Instagram feed for current ENVS happenings indoors and out!
Feel free to email the ENVS Program if you want to keep in touch! We’d love to hear from you.