From 2011 to 2020, the ENVS Program and our students developed a number of online resources, in part related to a campuswide digital scholarship (DS) initiative at ds.lclark.edu. In late spring 2018, we archived a set of representative student sites and other DS sites to provide examples of this inspiring work by our students. Then during spring and fall semesters 2020, we documented all ENVS core courses via envs.lclark.edu.
Feel free to browse an overview and links to all archived resources,* or see below for select resources.
- Digital Field Scholarship, 2012-13
- Digital Scholarship Help Site, 2014-18
- Environment Across Boundaries, 2016-17
- Environmental Engagement (ENVS 295), 2017-18
- Environmental Studies Community Site, 2014-18
- Environmental Studies Core Courses, 2020
- Situating the Global Environment, 2011-14
Please contact the ENVS Program if you are looking for an earlier resource and cannot find it.
*Please note that general ENVS resource archives, and archives of student sites, preserve some of the look and substance but not all of the functionality of these former dynamic WordPress-based sites. Other resources still being actively developed, and shared with other environmental programs, are on the ENVS Resources site.