- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
From 2011 to 2018, the ENVS Program and our students developed a number of online resources, in part related to a digital scholarship initiative at ds.lclark.edu. In late spring 2018, we exported many student sites so that they could continue documenting their work in ENVS, and archived a set of representative student sites to provide examples of this inspiring work by our students.
Feel free to browse an overview and links to all archived resources,* or see below for select resources.
- Digital Field Scholarship, 2012-13
- Digital Scholarship Help Site, 2014-18
- Environment Across Boundaries, 2016-17
- Environmental Engagement (ENVS 295), 2017-18
- Environmental Studies Community Site, 2014-18
- Situating the Global Environment, 2011-14
Please contact the ENVS Program if you are looking for an earlier resource and cannot find it.
*Please note that general ENVS resource archives, and archives of student sites, preserve some of the look and substance but not all of the functionality of these former dynamic WordPress-based sites. Other resources still being actively developed, and shared with other environmental programs, are on the ENVS Resources site.