- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
Scholarships and Grants
The Mathematical Sciences Student Assistance and Enrichment Fund
This fund both provides assistance to eligible students with financial need and recognizes an outstanding graduating senior in the department.
Two other scholarships for continuing students and a memorial fund are highlighted here. This department is so fortunate to have active support for student academic activities.
Rogers Summer Program
The Division of Mathematical and Natural Sciences oversees an extremely popular Summer Research Program
- During the summer of 2014, five of our professors, Jens Mache, Peter Drake, Yung-Pin Chen, Liz Stanhope and Naiomi Cameron conducted research with seventeen students.
Here are a few of their past stories.
An Application of Markov chain
Artificial Intelligence and the game of GO
Dynamic Patterns in Computer GO poster
Computer Science Projects
- In 2013, four of our professors, Jens Mache, Peter Drake, Yung-Pin Chen and Liz Stanhope worked with eleven students during the summer. Here are links to their stories.
- The summer of 2012 saw three of our professor Yung-Pin Chen, Peter Drake and Jens Mache working with a total of twelve students. Here’s a few stories about their summers.
- During the summer of 2010, four of our professors, Paul T. Allen, Iva Stavrov, Peter Drake and Jens Mache, worked with undergraduates on multiple projects. Here are some of the posters:
Distance comparison and the Dirichlet problem
An improved opening book for computer GO
Error analysis and low-cost error correction…
Learning CUDA: Lab Exercises and Experiences
Localization in wireless sensor networks