Hispanic Studies - College of Arts and Sciences - Lewis & Clark
The online Spanish proficiency test for incoming students (first year and transfer) will be open from May 12th, 2021 until August 24th, 2021.
You are encouraged to take the exam by July 15, which will help you and your advisor plan your fall semester courses prior to registration on July 28 and July 30, 2021.
The test takes up to 1 hour, so please plan accordingly.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Accessing the Exam
- The exam is available online during the summer and in a proctored environment during the academic year.
- The test is in our course management system, Moodle. You will log in to Moodle using your Lewis & Clark username and password.
- Your username is the first part of your LC email address up to the @. If you don’t have an LC email yet, create it by going to Account Management and selecting Create LC Account.
- If you don’t know your password, you can reset it by going to Account Management and selecting Reset Password.
- Questions about your LC account? Call the IT Service Desk at 503-768-7225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chrome is the preferred Internet Browser to access the exam, but any browser will work.
- After you log in to Moodle, you will be asked if you wish to enroll in this course. Click “Yes.”
- Read the additional information and click on the Attempt Quiz Now button at the bottom. The same page of instructions will show up again because it is important that you read all the instructions before taking the test!
- At the end of the exam, you will be given your placement level. This is the level you should register for during registration later in the summer.
If you have any questions about the exam that are not addressed in the FAQ above, please contact the Spanish Section Head at email@example.com.