Departments & Programs
- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
The online Spanish proficiency test for incoming freshmen will be open from June 8th, 2020 until August 25th, 2020.
You are encouraged to take the exam by July 15, which will help you and your college advisor plan your fall semester courses prior to registration on July 28 and July 30, 2020.
The test takes up to 1 hour, so please plan accordingly.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the Exam
- The exam is available online during the summer and in a proctored environment during the academic year.
- You MUST use Firefox Internet Browser to access the exam. If you do not have Firefox on your computer, download it for free here.
- You must disable pop-up blockers. See help sheets below.
- The test is in our course management system, Moodle. You will log in to Moodle using your Lewis & Clark username and password.
- Your username is the first part of your LC email address up to the @. If you don’t have an LC email yet, create it by going to Account Management and selecting Create LC Account.
- If you don’t know your password, you can reset it by going to Account Management and selecting Reset Password.
- Questions about your LC account? Call the IT Service Desk at 503-768-7225 or e-mail email@example.com
- After you log in to Moodle, you will be asked if you wish to enroll in this course. Click “Yes.”
- Read the additional information and click on the Attempt Quiz Now button at the bottom. The same page of instructions will show up again because it is important that you read all the instructions before taking the test!
If you have any questions about the exam that are not addressed in the FAQ above, please contact the Spanish Section Head at firstname.lastname@example.org.