After Lewis & Clark
By exploring and understanding Greco-Roman culture from a variety of disciplinary perspectives, classics majors and minors gain critical thinking, research, writing, and discussion skills that will serve them well in any endeavor they pursue after graduation. Here are a few of our recent graduates:
- Gabby Lopez ’19 currently works as a teaching assistant in a preschool program for students with disabilities and plans to pursue a career as an educator.
- Matthew Callahan ’18 published his first novel, Shadowborne, and is working on his second.
- Madison Anderson ’18 was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest and most prestigious academic honor society in the United States. She is currently completing a master’s degree in elementary education and an Oregon multiple subject teaching certification.
- Juliet Wilhelm ’17 works at the Portland State University Graduate School of Education in the technology services department. Juliet also is completing a master’s degree in educational technology.
- Ryan Pasco ’15 is starting his fourth year at Boston University pursuing a PhD in classics.