Summer Research Opportunities
Lewis & Clark Research Opportunities
- 10-week full-time summer science research internship (up to $4600 funding) supported by the Rogers Program.
- 10-week full-time summer science Collaborative Research Team (CRT) internship (up to $4600 funding) supported by the Rogers Program.
Miller Internship Award to underwrite scientific research internships in the mathematical and natural sciences.
- On-campus and overseas environmental studies research opportunities supported by the Mellon Situated Research Initiative.
Off-Campus Research Opportunities
Students should also investigate research opportunities offered through external organizations.
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Programs sponsored by the National Science Foundation
- Nucleus: Research in physics, astronomy, and other fields
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) sponsored by National Labs
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Internships
- NASA Student Airborne Research Program (SARP)
- IBM Internships for Under-Represented Minorities
- IBM Internships for Women
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Internships