- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
38th Annual Gender Studies Symposium
March 13-15, 2019
Thank you to everyone who attended and took part in making this year’s symposium a great success!
- Visit our Facebook page and Instagram account where most photos will be shared!
- Information about the 39th Annual Gender Studies Symposium will be posted on this page in September!
Student co-chairs: Vela Dyrness ’19 (fall only), Megan Glavin ’19, Zoë Maughan ’19, and Jamie Strickler ’20
All symposium lectures, workshops, performances, and panel discussions are free and open to the public. No registration is required.