- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
- World Languages
37th Annual Gender Studies Symposium
March 7-9, 2018
Thank you to everyone who participated in and attended the 37th Annual Gender Studies Symposium!
- click here for our photo gallery.
- Photos are also posted on our Facebook page.
- View the video of our Friday keynote speaker here,
Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha, writer, educator, and disability and transformative justice organizer
Transformative Justice is Not A Magic Unicorn, But It Still Might Save Our Lives: Towards a Harm Reduction, Real-Talk Approach to Saving The World
2017-18 co-chairs: Annie Baker ’18, Clelia Davis Del Piccolo ’18, Nick Hensel ’18, and
Paradise Razma ’18
All symposium lectures, workshops, performances, and panel discussions are free and open to the public. No registration is required.