Director of Gender Studies Symposium, Director of Ray Warren Symposium on Race and Ethnic Studies, Associate Professor with Term of Humanities
Kimberly Brodkin has been teaching at Lewis & Clark College since Fall 2002, offering courses in Exploration and Discovery, the first-year core curriculum; the Gender Studies program; the Ethnic Studies program; and the History department.
- CORE 106: Exploration and Discovery I
- CORE 107: Exploration and Discovery II (Family Matters)
- ETHS 400: Ethnic Studies Colloquium
- GEND 200: Gender and Sexualities in U.S. Society
- GEND 440: Feminist Theory
Kim’s research examines gender and politics in the 20th-century United States.
- BA History University of Pennsylvania
- PhD US and Women’s History Rutgers University