After Lewis & Clark
ESS can provide valuable professional training with diverse practical applications, as illustrated by the examples from our alumni in related programs and departments.
- Scott Anderson BA ’08, Hydrologist, U. S. Geological Survey
- Scott Henderson BA ’08, PhD, Research Scientist, Earth and Space Sciences Department, University of Washington
- Alex Anderson-Connolly BA ’13, MS, PhD Candidate, Environmental Engineering, University of California at Berkeley
- Julian Cross BA ’14, MS, Geospatial Imaging Specialist, Sanborn Map Company
- Isabel Suhr BA ’16, Software Engineer, National Center for Atmospheric Research Earth Observing Laboratory
- Hannah Van Dusen BA ’20, MSc Student, Snow Hydrology, University of Nevada at Reno