After Lewis & Clark
Our students gain expertise in writing, researching, critical analysis, and public speaking—solid preparation for many post-graduate careers. This is what some of our graduates are doing now:
Mila Wolpert ’19, has been appointed to an important curatorial position at the Althorp Estate. Althorp is the seat of the Spencer family, whose aristocratic lineage dates back centuries. It was the home of Diana Spencer, later Princess of Wales, and she is buried on the grounds of the estate. In her new appointment, Mila will be working directly with Lady Karen Spencer, the sister-in-law of the late Princess Diana.
- Glenna Gee-Taylor ’18 is pursuing her JD at Duke Law School, where she works for the Wrongful Convictions Clinic.
- Caleb Diehl ’16 is a correspondent at Oregon Business magazine.
- Trushaa Castelino ’15 is completing an MA in nonproliferation and terrorism studies at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.
- Kali DeWitt ’10 is a Department of State political officer in London.
- Tessa Idelwine ’09 is a film preservationist for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Tim Wood ’09 is an architectural historian at the international engineering firm AECOM.
- David Harrelson ’07 is cultural resources manager for The Confederated Tribes of Grande Ronde.
- Josh Silverman ’06 is an officer in the Portland Police Bureau’s Behavioral Health Unit, created to find more effective ways to address the mental health crisis on Portland streets.
- Jeremy Skinner ’00 is a library director and practicing historian in southern Oregon, where he serves on the boards of nonprofits supporting rural education and development.
- Quinn Slobodian ’00 is an associate professor of history at Wellesley College. He has published Foreign Front: Third World Politics in Sixties West Germany (Duke, 2012) and Globalists: The End of Empire and the Birth of Neoliberalism (Harvard, 2018).
- Naomi Pomeroy ’97 founded the Portland restaurant Beast and has authored a cookbook and appeared on popular television shows.