You’re in! Here are the steps you need to complete to secure your spot. Deadlines will vary depending on program, so check your email!
1. Confirmation Packet (Email)
- This packet was attached in your acceptance email, and can also be found here
- Open it using Adobe Reader or Acrobat, fill it out, and sign it electronically.
- Email the file back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Having problems with electronic signatures? Read our handy tutorial!
2. $300 Deposit Payment (Student Account Services)
- This payment is to be submitted to Student Account Services (lower level of Templeton).
- This can be in the form of cash, check, or online payment.
- CASH /CHECK: be sure to include a note with your student ID # and the semester you will be participating in. Checks should be made to Lewis & Clark College.
- ONLINE: If you are paying online, please be sure to specify the semester that you will be participating in when the forms asks you to select a semester add semester or summer.
- Questions can be addressed to your Student Account Specialist (find out who they are ).
- If you are a Davis Scholar, your deposit is automatically waived.
3. Passport* Scan Image (in color) (Overseas Office)
- Don’t have a passport yet? Passport going to expire before 6 months after your program ends? Go here for more information!
- If you already have your passport, make sure the signature page is signed!
- Color Scan your passport. Make sure the scan is legible.
- Email it to email@example.com!
*If you are a non-US passport holder: Please contact our office before the end of the semester to schedule an appointment regarding applying for a visa for your program.
4. Power of Attorney Form (Student Account Services) - Optional
- This form allows you to authorize someone other than yourself to endorse a check made payable to you and the college, such as financial aid funds or loan/scholarship checks.
- This should be submitted to Student Account Services (lower level of Templeton).
- If you have questions about the form, please direct your inquiries to Student Account Services.
TO SIGN THE FORM:
- The form must be signed in the presence of a notary. Make sure the attorney in fact box is completed before the student notary box is signed.
- In the first section, designate who can sign financial aid documents on your behalf, and sign in the presence of a notary. In the second section, have your designated person also sign in the presence of a notary.
WHERE TO FIND A NOTARY
- Contact the Overseas Programs Director, Blythe Knott, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- Carolin Thompson from Student Support Services (right next door to us!) is a notary. Email her at email@example.com.
- Click here for a list of other notaries at the college. Please bring a driver’s license or other valid state ID with you (LC ID card is not accepted).
- Contact your local bank.
- Other places with notaries:
The UPS Store
9220 SW BARBUR BLVD, Ste 119, Portland, OR
AAAA Proserve Process Serving
9220 Southwest Barbur Boulevard #119, Portland, OR