Located at the heart of the undergraduate campus, Lewis & Clark’s Watzek Library is an ideal setting for research, study and collaboration. Serving undergraduate and graduate students, Watzek provides rich collections of print and electronic resources and friendly librarians to help students with their research projects. The Boley Law Library serves the Law School and is a center of legal information for the region.
Lewis & Clark’s libraries subscribe to thousands of electronic journals, books, research databases, primary sources and data sets that take research far beyond a Google search. But even if the article or book you need is not readily available, the libraries can get it for you fast.
Librarians work with students to help navigate an increasingly complex information universe. At Watzek, you can connect up with one by visiting the reference desk, setting up a consultation, or meeting one through an in-class instruction session.
Things to love about Watzek Library:
Open 24 hours Sunday-Thursday
Comfy furniture, serene views, and even a fireplace
Small library feeling with research library access via consortial collections and the Summit catalog
Exciting events like a rock concert and finals week study breaks featuring massages and dog therapy
- Amazing Special Collections that include a medieval illuminated manuscript, early maps of Western exploration, the daily writings of poet laureate William Stafford, and much more
Visit the Watzek Library website to access Watzek Library collections and services.
Visit the Boley Law Library website to access Boley Library collections and services.
- WatzekLibrary: Watzek Library will close Wednesday, November 23, at 5 p.m. and will reopen Saturday, November 26, at 11 a.m. https://t.co/6AsdnqDVRy
- WatzekLibrary: Watzek Library is closing tomorrow at 5pm and will be closed Thursday and Friday. We resume with our normal working hours over the weekend.
- WatzekLibrary: "The Masks We Wear: Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be Beautiful" @ Watzek Library https://t.co/IK9TC1qvYm
- WatzekLibrary: As a part of the experiment, L&C students attending Useful Art Class created objects that are… https://t.co/Ca0P5y6ItS
- WatzekLibrary: Hey! You know that most of our study rooms are reservable online now, right?! From our homepage or https://t.co/TWrbefMCZC
Take a look at the 19th Century British Library Newspapers trial database. Our trial ends on December 13, so explore it while you can!
Watzek Library will close Wednesday, November 23, at 5 p.m. and will reopen Saturday, November 26, at 11 a.m. Gobble Gobble and best wishes for the holiday!
For the latest on Watzek building hours, check out Library hours.
Watzek Library has several exhibits exploring the idea of “Home: Race, Place, and Belonging”
Art227: Useful Art is pleased to present various works that are in circulation from now until Wednesday, November 23rd. Check out the art in Watzek Library. Literally.
December 12th, 2016
Exhibit: Annapurna Circuit
Please explore Aspen Johnson’s exhibit documenting her travels to the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal. You can find it in ramp area leading to the IT Service Desk in Watzek.until December 15
Exhibit: Please Touch the Art
Feel free to relax and be creative with Natalia Elizondo’s interactive exhibit in the Pioneers Balcony on the 3rd floor of Watzek Library above the Reading Room!until December 15