Located at the heart of the undergraduate campus, Lewis & Clark’s Watzek Library is an ideal setting for research, study and collaboration. Serving undergraduate and graduate students, Watzek provides rich collections of print and electronic resources and friendly librarians to help students with their research projects. The Boley Law Library serves the Law School and is a center of legal information for the region.
Lewis & Clark’s libraries subscribe to thousands of electronic journals, books, research databases, primary sources and data sets that take research far beyond a Google search. But even if the article or book you need is not readily available, the libraries can get it for you fast.
Librarians work with students to help navigate an increasingly complex information universe. At Watzek, you can connect up with one by visiting the reference desk, setting up a consultation, or meeting one through an in-class instruction session.
Things to love about Watzek Library:
Open 24 hours Sunday-Thursday
Comfy furniture, serene views, and even a fireplace
Small library feeling with research library access via consortial collections and the Summit catalog
Exciting events like a rock concert and finals week study breaks featuring massages and dog therapy
- Amazing Special Collections that include a medieval illuminated manuscript, early maps of Western exploration, the daily writings of poet laureate William Stafford, and much more
Visit the Watzek Library website to access Watzek Library collections and services.
Visit the Boley Law Library website to access Boley Library collections and services.
- WatzekLibrary: It’s a Valentine’s Extravaganza at Watzek tomorrow! From 11-1 get a Multco Library Card (bring your student ID).… https://t.co/CIXSuVhuxS
- WatzekLibrary: You know we rent lockers, right? Still have plenty available! https://t.co/KIpaxywbM7 https://t.co/g8J4Tr5eIf
- WatzekLibrary: Join us Valentine’s Day from 11-1 in the atrium to get your very own Multnomah County Library card without even lea… https://t.co/9cSxd6MbAu
- WatzekLibrary: Big hearty welcome to the #watzektree! Thanks for buying totes to help buy it. We still have… https://t.co/KeJ9OeeSHi
- WatzekLibrary: Watzek winter break hours begin this evening and are limited until classes resume on January 16. Click the link fo… https://t.co/kyOHQR3yWd
Watch movies, become an library expert!
We’re proud to present a suite of short video tutorials to help both students and instructors use Watzek’s online resources such as Primo, the library catalog!
We still have many lockers available in Watzek for just $5 for the whole semester!
Watzek Library will have limited hours following finals and extending until classes resume on January 16th. For complete information on our reduced hours during winter break, please see this page. Happy holidays from all of us at Watzek Library!
Watzek Library will be open 24 hours a day starting at 9 a.m. on Sunday, December 10th through 9 p.m. on Tuesday, December 19. Happy studying and good luck! You’ve got this!
February 26th, 2018
A Poetry Reading by Paul Merchant
Join Paul Merchant for a poetry reading in the Frank Manor House on Monday, February 26 at 6pm.