When you give to the College of Arts and Sciences, you sustain the intense learning and community engagement that are Lewis & Clark hallmarks.
- The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of philanthropy at Lewis & Clark. It benefits our students right away by channeling immediate support to our highest priorities and sustaining our academic excellence in many ways. If you are able to make just one gift, consider making it to the Annual Fund.
- Endowed funds generate a continual source of revenue for scholarships, professorships, lectureships, and specific programs.
- Planned gifts and bequests turn your values into legacies for learning.
- Company matching gifts provide a multiplier effect.
- We always welcome other ways of supporting Lewis & Clark. Volunteering your time and getting involved with your local alumni chapter provide great opportunities for personal and professional networking while deepening your connections to the college.
Ready to contribute? Make your gift online
Get to know us
Look around our site. Read and listen to some of our many stories. It’s a great way to see your generosity in action. Let us know what you’re thinking. And when you hear from us, or a student calls during Phonathon, or you come across something that makes you proud, consider investing in Lewis & Clark.
Institutional Advancement Division
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 57
Portland, Oregon 97219