- Academic English Studies (ESL)
- Asian Studies
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Ethnic Studies
- Exploration and Discovery
- Foreign Languages
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- German Studies
- Health Professions
- Hispanic Studies
- International Affairs
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Political Economy
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Rhetoric and Media Studies (formerly Communication)
- Sociology and Anthropology
36th Annual Gender Studies Symposium
Point of Access
March 8-10, 2017
Thank you to everyone who attended, presented, and worked to make this year’s symposium a success! An additional thank you to all our student volunteers.
- To view our photo gallery, click here!
- Check out our Facebook page for more photos and highlights.
Videos of our keynote presentations are now online! Click below to view.
Defective, Deficient, Burdensome: Thinking about Bad Bodies
Eli Clare, writer, speaker, and activist
An Evening with Roxane Gay: Making a Point of Access
Roxane Gay, author and cultural critic
- Defective, Deficient, Burdensome: Thinking about Bad Bodies
closed captioning will be available on both symposium videos soon. Please check back .
Grace Dudley ’17, Abbey Griscom ’17, Bryn Parry ’18, and Shade Samuelson ’17
Thanks to Bitch Media, Feminist Sticker Club, Powell’s Books, and Shebop for donating prizes for our Gender Studies Symposium passport and raffle.
Want to check out last year’s symposium? View our symposium archive here!