Academic Support and Resources
Lewis & Clark is committed to the academic success of every student. One of the many benefits of our personal approach to education is that we provide many resources to support students both in and outside of the classroom. The resources below are available to all undergraduate students during the Fall 2020 semester, including those students who are completing the semester remotely.
Research and Writing
- Watzek Librarians are available Monday through Friday for phone or video appointments. For up to date information about library services and hours, check this site.
- The Writing Center offers one-on-one consultations to help students improve their writing.Consultations with the director will be available from the start of the semester, and peer tutoring will begin Sept. 13. All consultations in the fall semester will be by video or phone. Please visit the Writing Center website for more details.
Advising and Accommodations
- College Advising Center (CAC) advisors are available Monday through Friday for phone or video appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment with a CAC advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with Student Support Services
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Center
- Visit the Career Center’s Resource Library for handouts and other digital resources related to resumes, cover letters, networking, interview, and other internship and job search skills.
- Login to Handshake to search for internships and jobs posted for Lewis & Clark students in Portland and beyond!
- Academic English Studies (AES) Tutoring
Interactive Learning Center (ILC) Language Tutoring
Language Assistants and peer tutors are available for free phone or video appointments. Contact Blair Orfall at email@example.com to schedule.
SAAB tutoring is available for phone or video appointments beginning September 14th.
Request to be connected with a SAAB tutor.
Symbolic and Quantitative Resource Center (SQRC)
The SQRC is a free and informal drop in peer tutoring center focused on courses with a strong quantitative component, including but not strictly limited to math, computer science, physics, chemistry, biology, and economics. Our team of tutors are here to help you work on your homework, study for a test or quiz, and more!