Academic Support & Resources
Lewis & Clark is committed to the academic success of every student. One of the many benefits of our personal approach to education is that we provide many resources to support students both in and outside of the classroom.
Research and Writing
- Schedule a research consultation with a Watzek Librarian
- Schedule a consultation with the Writing Center Director
Advising and Accommodations
- Schedule an appointment with the College Advising Center
- Schedule an appointment with Student Support Services
- Academic English Studies (AES) Tutoring
- Interactive Learning Center (ILC) Language Tutoring
- SAAB Tutoring Appointments
Symbolic and Quantitative Resource Center (SQRC)
Students can find help with 100 level math classes (including QR101) anytime the center is open. Hours for tutors with other specialties vary.
Writing Center Peer Tutoring
Peer tutoring is the easiest and most immediate way to get help with your writing — just drop by Watzek Library 227B Sun-Thurs 4-10 pm, no appointment necessary.