The Career Center offers 1:1 advising with a staff member or with a peer career advisor, a resource library, and a one-stop shop for accessing career information, job and internship postings, events, and more.
- Schedule an appointment and meet with a staff member for internship or job advice, application material help, interview practice, graduate or law school preparation, or whatever personalized help you need.
- Have a quick question? During the academic year, our Peer Career Advisors are available for drop-in appointments.
- The Career Center is located in Fowler Student Center, room 270.
- Includes tons of information about job and internship search strategies, resume and cover letter creation, networking, interviewing skills, and more.
- Handshake is our one-stop shop career services platform for students. Over 12,000 organizations post both full- and part-time opportunities as well as internships exclusively for students. You can also find our events that connect you with alumni and employer partners in various fields and industries, including career fairs, panels, and networking events.