Registration for Upcoming Semesters
Registration Information for Spring 2017
October 10-November 4: Registration advising period.
You must meet with your academic advisor to obtain approval to register for your spring 2017 courses.
November 7 through November 17: Spring 2017 Registration
- November 7-10: First round of registration. Continuing students will register for one class during the first round. Check your registration appointments online through WebAdvisor.
- November 14-17: Second round of registration. Continuing students can complete their registration for a full schedule.
- November 18, 2016 - January 13, 2017: Online Registration remains open for students to make changes to their fall schedules.
BEFORE BEGINNING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Check WebAdvisor for Registration Permissions
You will need:
- Advisor approval to register
- Instructor consent for specific sections that require special permission. (See below)
Confirmation of these approvals will appear in the Registration Permissions area of WebAdvisor.
Check WebAdvisor for My Holds/Restrictions
- Check for holds which may prevent registration and address them before registration begins.
Check that Prerequisites have been met with Transfer Credit (if applicable)
- If you have transfer credit that should meet the prerequisite for a course, you can submit the Course Substitution form to one of our Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Coordinators. Please note that official documentation of the coursework must be on file in the Registrar’s office in order to have credit awarded.
Contact the Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Coordinator based on your last name:
If your notification and documentation are received before your registration appointment, and the transfer credit has been awarded, you will be able to register for this course online during your assigned appointment time.
Obtain any Prerequisite Substitute or Consent Needed to Register for a Course
- Contact the instructor of the course.
- You may submit a completed Course Substitution form to the Registrar’s Office.
Questions about using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, you may view a step-by-step video by clicking on the following link: