Registration for Upcoming Semesters
Registration Information for Summer 2014
Registration for Summer Sessions begins at 8am on March 5, 2014. If you are a current student you may register for courses via WebAdvisor.
Please note that while students are allowed to register for 9 credits in each session, WebAdvisor will only allow a maximum of 9 credits for both sessions. Please bring a summer registration form to the Registrar’s Office to register for credits in excess of nine.
Registration Information for Fall 2014
March 3 through March 21: Registration advising period.
You must meet with your academic advisor to obtain approval to register for your 2014 fall courses.
April 1 through April 10: Fall 2014 Registration
- April 1 - 3: First round of registration. Continuing students will register for one class during the first round. Check your registration appointments online through WebAdvisor.
- April 8 - 10: Second round of registration. Continuing students can complete their registration for a full schedule.
- April 14 - August 22: Online Registration remains open for students to make changes to their fall schedules.
Note: All students who have earned 61 or more credits and who have NOT yet declared a major must do so in order to be able to register. (Students entering in the fall 2013 catalog year must declare by the time they have earned 45 credits.)
BEFORE BEGINNING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Check WebAdvisor for Registration Permissions
You will need:
- Advisor approval to register
- Instructor consent for specific sections that require special permission. (See below)
Confirmation of these approvals will appear in the Registration Permissions area of WebAdvisor.
Check WebAdvisor for My Holds/Restrictions
- Check for holds which may prevent registration and address them before registration begins.
Check that Prerequisites have been met with Transfer Credit (if applicable)
- If you have transfer credit that should meet the prerequisite for a course, you can submit the Course Substitution form to one of our Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Coordinators. Please note that official documentation of the coursework must be on file in the Registrar’s office in order to have credit awarded.
Contact the Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Coordinator based on your last name:
If your notification and documentation are received before your registration appointment, and the transfer credit has been awarded, you will be able to register for this course online during your assigned appointment time.
Obtain any Prerequisite Substitute or Consent Needed to Register for a Course
- Contact the instructor of the course.
- You may submit a completed Course Substitution form to the Registrar’s Office.
Questions about using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, you may view a step-by-step video by clicking on the following link: