Registration for Upcoming Semesters
Information for Continuing students
Registration Information for Fall 2021
March 8 through April 2: Registration advising period
You must meet with your academic advisor to obtain approval to register for your fall 2021 courses.
April 6-15: Fall 2021 Priority Registration
April 6-8: First round of registration. Continuing students will register for one class during the first round. Check your registration appointments online through WebAdvisor. Registration begins at 7am!
- April 13-15: Second round of registration. Continuing students can complete registration for a full schedule.
- April 15 through August 13: Online Registration remains open for students to make changes to their fall schedules.
Registration Information for Summer 2021
Online registration for Summer Sessions begins March 5 and continues through May 13. Classes for session I begin Monday, May 17. The schedule of classes for Summer Sessions is posted on WebAdvisor.
Registration is open to all continuing undergraduate students. Others may register for summer classes by using the Registration Form found on the Summer Sessions website. Please keep in mind that the add/drop period for summer courses is the first two days of the session only.
BEFORE BEGINNING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Check WebAdvisor for Registration Permissions
You will need:
- Advisor approval to register
- Instructor consent for specific sections that require special permission. (See below)
Confirmation of these approvals will appear in the Registration Permissions area of WebAdvisor.
Check WebAdvisor for My Holds/Restrictions
- Check for holds which may prevent registration and address them before registration begins.
Check that Prerequisites have been met with Transfer Credit (if applicable)
- If you have transfer credit that should meet the prerequisite for a course, you can submit the Course Substitution form to your department chair, who will forward it to our Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Specialists. Please note that official documentation of the coursework must be on file in the Registrar’s office in order to have credit awarded.
Contact the Degree Audit and Transfer Credit Specialist based on your last name:
If your notification and documentation are received before your registration appointment, and the transfer credit has been awarded, you will be able to register for this course online during your assigned appointment time.
Obtain any Prerequisite Substitute or Consent Needed to Register for a Course
- Contact the instructor of the course.
- You may submit a completed Course Substitution form to your department chair.
Questions about using “Preferred Sections”
If you have questions about using the preferred sections to register in WebAdvisor, we encourage you to visit the VIDEO LIBRARY maintained by the College Advising Center. These are short, entertaining videos that show how to complete actions in WebAdvisor, or visually demonstrate other important concepts or actions. Check out the graduating cat, or Batman and Robin’s take on AP credit.