Applying for Graduation
Before applying - be sure that you have officially declared all majors or minors. Once your application has been submitted, you cannot add a major or minor without delaying your graduation.
- Apply for Graduation in WebAdvisor (under Academic Profile)*
- Submit the Graduation Application Checklist. Choose one checklist based on your catalog year. (Do not submit both.):
The last day to apply for spring 2024 graduation is October 15, 2023.
Please see the detailed directions for submitting your application. We encourage you to submit your form early in case adjustments need to be made. Late applications are not accepted.
* If you plan to fulfill any major or minor requirements using courses outside of the requirements defined by your specific catalog year, complete a Course Substitution form for each course and forward it to your Department Chair for approval.
The deadlines for submitting your application via WebAdvisor (Part I) and your Graduation Application Checklist (Part II) are as follows:
- May graduation deadline is October 15
- August graduation deadline is March 1
December 31 graduation deadline is May 1
- Fall graduation candidates may choose to participate in either the May commencement ceremony prior to degree completion, or in the May commencement ceremony after degree completion. However, if you plan to participate in the earlier commencement ceremony, you must apply for graduation earlier in order to appear in the commencement program, have time to order your cap/gown and to be invited to all commencement related activities. We suggest applying by March 1st.
If you have questions, please email the following staff:
If your last name starts with A-K: Chris Ballard email@example.com
If your last name starts with L-Z: Mary Tweddle firstname.lastname@example.org