We help students discover their goals and interests, connect to opportunities in the community that enrich their academic experience, and prepare for successful lives beyond college. We work with students and alumni throughout their academic and professional careers to assist them in achieving their goals.
Drop-In Hours begin September 10
Fall 2018 Drop-in Hours Schedule
Mo: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Log in to our new internship and job platform:
News and Events
October 18th, 2018
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Shobi Dahl
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Middlebury Institute of International Studies in Monterey Information Session
Manufactured distrust. Underrepresented voices. Seemingly intractable problems. Industry-wide disruption. Being a good journalist requires clear writing, sharp thinking, and relentless task-juggling, all skills honed in the liberal arts. Whether covering breaking news in Portland, or chronicling trade missions to Thailand, young alumni are applying their Lewis & Clark skills locally and globally.
Cailin O’Brien-Feeney BA ’07 has been selected from a competitive pool of applicants to serve as the first associate director of the State of Oregon’s new Office of Outdoor Recreation. His charge: preserve Oregon’s environment and promote widespread access to the state’s abundant natural beauty.
From Social Media
- PioCareers: Thanks to amazing employer partners and L&C alumni who attended our Industry Meet & Greet for STEM majors! Great to see @lewisandclark students making connections! #LiberalArts #STEM @moovelUS @logicalposition @lumencorps @thestandard @PeaceCorps @Zapproved @WAStateCommerce https://t.co/regXBU1njf
- PioCareers: Today Peace Corps representatives will be tabling In Howard starting at 9AM. If interested, make sure to stop by with any questions! https://t.co/NVopVHOy39
- PioCareers: Ever thought about careers in teaching? On October 18th come stop by Miller 102 to hear Lewis & Clark graduates discuss their careers in teaching. Come learn about the student perspective on LC’s Masters of Arts in Teaching program and what it’s really like being a teacher.