We help students discover their goals and interests, connect to opportunities in the community that enrich their academic experience, and prepare for successful lives beyond college. We work with students and alumni throughout their academic and professional careers to assist them in achieving their goals.
Drop-In Hours begin September 10
Fall 2018 Drop-in Hours Schedule
Mo: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Log in to our new internship and job platform:
News and Events
February 21st, 2019
- All Day: Peace Corps Tabling Session
February 27th, 2019
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm: Diversity Agent Recruitment - FBI Special Agent Information Session
Manufactured distrust. Underrepresented voices. Seemingly intractable problems. Industry-wide disruption. Being a good journalist requires clear writing, sharp thinking, and relentless task-juggling, all skills honed in the liberal arts. Whether covering breaking news in Portland, or chronicling trade missions to Thailand, young alumni are applying their Lewis & Clark skills locally and globally.
From Social Media
- PioCareers: Thanks to everyone who joined the @lewisandclark offices of @DiversityatLC @PioCareers and Alumni & Parent Programs for our World Café on Navigating Race & Ethnicity in the Workplace. The insight and advice our alumni shared with students was both powerful and compassionate! https://t.co/TslYxgyc01
- PioCareers: The last Career Month Event, Diversity in the Workplace, will be happening later today in the Gregg Pavilion at 6 PM. Stop by for a discussion about navigating race, ethnicity, and intersectionality in the workplace. Light snacks will be provided! RSVP: https://t.co/sxm4Fn4ViH https://t.co/o7s5OD4tuN
- PioCareers: Don’t forget about the last 2 Career Month Events! Leveraging Your Global Experience will be happening tomorrow (11/28) at 4PM in Thayer & Navigating Race & Ethnicity in the Workplace will be on Thursday (11/29) at 6PM in the Gregg Pavilion. RSVP: https://t.co/DaTL3zvPfy https://t.co/CePy5v6EfU