We help students discover their goals and interests, connect to opportunities in the community that enrich their academic experience, and prepare for successful lives beyond college. We work with students and alumni throughout their academic and professional careers to assist them in achieving their goals.
Drop-In Hours begin January 28
Spring 2019 Drop-in Hours Schedule
Mo: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Log in to our new internship and job platform:
News and Events
February 19th, 2019
- 11:30am - 1:00pm: Lunch with a Leader: Stephen Green
February 21st, 2019
- All Day: Peace Corps Tabling Session
Manufactured distrust. Underrepresented voices. Seemingly intractable problems. Industry-wide disruption. Being a good journalist requires clear writing, sharp thinking, and relentless task-juggling, all skills honed in the liberal arts. Whether covering breaking news in Portland, or chronicling trade missions to Thailand, young alumni are applying their Lewis & Clark skills locally and globally.
From Social Media
- PioCareers: If you plan on going to this years Career Fair, make sure to stop by the prep sessions that are happening this Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in Howard 132!! Come get tips on what to bring, what to wear, and how to best network to get the most out of your experience! https://t.co/8RR53DcxwE
- PioCareers: The Career Fair is coming up on February 21st in Stamm! Our on-campus career fair is curated to help facilitate meaningful one on one conversations with employers hiring for internships and jobs. Register and upload your resume on Handshake! https://t.co/62POTSCrn0 https://t.co/r4im7mruKa
- PioCareers: Student Life Internship applications are due on Friday (2/15) by 5pm! The Student Life program offers students the chance to gain real work experience right here at L&C! If you have any questions, please contact Nina Olken (firstname.lastname@example.org). Apply Here: https://t.co/CYmdbhJHsl