Read about what your peers are doing in CAB! Interview with Henry Farfan’ 20
- <h5> Academics and involvement go hand-in-hand at Lewis & Clark as part of a balanced, engaging, and rewarding college experience. Through its programs and support of student organizations, Student Engagement facilitates, coordinates, and implements a variety of co-curricular programs that support the Division of Student Life and College’s missions.</h5>
- <div class="hero_caption hero" data-hero-image="/live/image/gid/530/width/1600/height/470/crop/1/81249_1.2_copy.psd"/><img class="hero_image_placeholder" src="/live/image/gid/530/width/1600/height/470/crop/1/81249_1.2_copy.psd" alt="Hero image"/>
What does Student Engagement do?
- Student Engagement serves as the primary resource and support for Lewis & Clark’s diverse student organizations through its annual recognition process.
- Student Engagement in partnership with the Campus Activities Board and Lewis & Clark’s 100+ student organizations provides students with opportunities for leadership and personal experiences that encourage discussion, personal exploration, and intentional learning.
- Student Engagement collaborates with departments, offices, and organizations throughout the College to host meaningful events and programs that enhance the Lewis & Clark experience.
Student Engagement Staff
The Office of Student Engagement helps to coordinate many of the events and student groups on campus. It also can assist you in matching your interests to an existing group or help you get a new organization started.
Read about what your peers are doing in SEED!
Interview with Nell Decker ’22, Gretchen Schowalter ’22 and Amanda Brady ’22
Read about what your peers are doing at the Feminist Student Union!
Interview with Caroline Arness ’22, Elizabeth Gillingham ’21, Hellen Hitz ’21, Kyle Beck ’20, Miguel Haro Ruiz ’20.