Student Life Intern Application Process
Timeline for 2018-19 Application Process
- Applications Due: 2/6/18 by 5pm (RA Applications Due: 1/22/18)
- Interview Period: 2/7/18-2/22/18
- Response Date: 3/5/18 (same for RA selection)
Available Positions for 2018-19
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Leadership & Service
- International Students and Scholars
- Inclusion & Multicultural Engagement
- Physical Education & Athletics
- Student Activities
- Alumni & Parent Programs
- Renewable Energy
Step 1: Complete Application
Applications are now due February 6 by 5pm - no exceptions. You can apply for positions in multiple offices, however, you must submit a unique cover letter for each office explaining why you want to work in that office specifically. You will also be asked to submit your resume.
Step 2: Interview
Someone in the office(s) you applied to will reach out to you during the interview period to set up an interview. If you are currently abroad, your interview will likely be via Skype or something similar.
Step 3: Receive an Offer
If you receive an offer you have until March 5 to make a final decision.
Please contact Nina Olken (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about this program.