Associated Student Body (ASB)
The Associated Student Body (ASB) is the undergraduate student government of Lewis & Clark College and plays a vital role in representing student interests and enhancing the overall campus experience. We comprise 11 Cabinet members, 21 Senators, and numerous Committee Members, all working tirelessly to serve the student body.
ASB’s primary responsibilities include managing the Student Fee, organizing and facilitating forums between administration and students to advocate for the student voice, and providing diverse resources to support students. By executing these tasks, ASB aims to foster an engaging and proactive community among students, encouraging us to actively shape our campus experience.
We encourage you to explore our this webpage to learn more about our organization and the resources we offer. You can access valuable information about student government, events, and initiatives, as well as contact specific ASB officers who are dedicated to serving your needs. Whether you have a question, concern, or suggestion, we’re here to help you navigate the ins and outs of campus life and ensure that your voice is heard. So, take a look around, and feel free to reach out to us anytime!
Common links for Students:
- Finance Committee Page: Begin or appeal your club’s budget.
- SAAB Tutoring: Learn how to get peer-tutoring.
- Comment Form: Express your opinion!
- Information on Committees: Explore our student-led committees!
- Senate Schedule: See our legislative agenda!
- Commuter Carpool Bulletin: Sign up to be a passenger or driver.