The Cabinet manages the government functions and executes the legislation.
- The Auditory provides resources and research on the institution of the College, proctors surveys, and manages and maintains ASLC’s archives.
- The Elections Committee ensures all elections are carried out in a smooth, fair, and constitutional fashion.
- The Engagement & Outreach Committee facilitates dialogues and activities between students, staff, faculty, and the greater Portland community. We try to promote a sense of community by hosting forums such as Common Hour and acting as an advocate for the interests of students.
- The Equity, Inclusion, & Justice Committee exists to represent marginalized or otherwise underrepresented student groups, respond and make proactive efforts toward preventing hate and bias-related incidents, and protect the diverse identities and ideologies on campus, acknowledge and providing what student unions, student organizations, academic departments, extracurricular, and the ASLC otherwise cannot.
- The Finance Committee is responsible for distributing more than $30,000 for events throughout the year.
- The Student Academic Affairs Board is a unique part of the student government. It includes a grant program to fund student research initiatives and other academic expense and a tutoring program which organizes, funds, and manages a student-to-student tutoring program free-of-charge.
- The Student Organizations Committee funds and supports the work of more than 100 student organizations in cooperation with the Office of Student Activities.
- The Student Policy Advisory Committee provides students with opportunities to better understand college, state, and national rules and laws.
- The Student Resources Committee provides resources to students on issues including access to the New York Times, subsidies, etc.