Phonathon Caller Job Description
Students make the best ambassadors for L&C
Student callers are vital to the success of fundraising at L&C and to maintaining strong relationships with alumni and parents. Students are the best ambassadors to talk about the L&C experience - because they’re living it!
This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to maintain positivity and professionalism in high-stress situations, the ability to think strategically in a fast-paced environment, and a genuine affinity for Lewis & Clark College. Working on the Phonathon team is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and expertise in communication, fundraising, and public relations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as an ambassador by establishing an open line of communication between the College and its supporters.
- Gain a greater understanding of the College, its organizational structure, and its annual needs for financial support.
- Call constituents (alumni, parents, and friends of L&C) to build personal rapport, update demographic information, and acquire gifts to the Annual Fund.
- Work with other student callers in a team-oriented environment to achieve institutional goals.
- Commit to a minimum of 11.25 hours (3 shifts) per week.
- Handle personal information with extreme confidentiality.
- Have a great time and make new friends!
- Competitive wages: Phonathon callers make $16/hour, with opportunities for bonuses and advancement.
- Build your resume: Develop strong fundraising, communication, and marketing skills.
- Network: Converse with alumni in various professions throughout the country.
- Incentives: Snacks, pizza parties, and end-of-semester celebrations!
Interested in applying? Email email@example.com.