Support the Parents Fund
The Parents Fund at Lewis & Clark College supports every facet of campus and is the most direct way to make a positive impact on the Lewis & Clark community.
For decades, we at Lewis & Clark have taken pride in fostering the desire of students to explore and discover in a way that supports every aspect of who they are. We are able to provide this environment through small class sizes, excellent professors, and the various programs that support our students from the time they arrive on campus to the day they graduate.
Creating this kind of educational experience requires the support of everyone who appreciates its value. It takes you, and your gift to the Parents Fund, to support the academic programs, student-faculty research, internships, arts, and athletics programs that prepare Lewis & Clark graduates to understand the world and contribute to it.
Consider making a monthly, recurring gift to the Parents Fund:
- More of your money directly benefits students. Fewer mailings and administrative costs mean more of your gift is available for students and programs.
- It’s easy! Once you’re signed up, there’s no need to think about it again. Put your feet up and know your gift is doing its job.
- You can make a bigger gift. Smaller monthly donations add up with less of a toll on your budget.
- It’s a sustainable choice. You won’t receive paper reminders to renew your gift.
- We know we can count on your gift. This allows us to budget more effectively, creating stability for students, faculty, and programs. Monthly gifts give us the confidence to dream big.