Alumni Affinity Groups
Lewis & Clark alumni Affinity Groups offer a variety of opportunities throughout the year to help alumni meet, connect, and network with each other and the Lewis & Clark community.
Alumni Affinity Groups help to foster a stronger Lewis & Clark community network and advance the mission of the college.
- Strengthen regional networks by connecting alumni to one another
- Organize in-person and virtual events and activities
- Support recruitment and retention of undergraduate students
- Foster a culture of philanthropy
- Specifically promote equity and inclusion in the Lewis & Clark community
You may learn more about specific chapters and groups below. Please check back here regularly for updates!