Transfer Application Checklist
Online Common Application
(including essay, Supplemental Questions and Writing Supplement.)
- Official college transcript(s) for all college coursework completed, including coursework completed prior to high school graduation.
- Official high school transcript including verification of graduation. This is required of all transfer applicants, even if you’ve been out of high school for several years and/or have been awarded an AA degree. If you took the GED or other high school proficiency exam, we require an official score report as well as transcripts for any completed high school coursework.
- A record of SAT or ACT scores (on your final secondary school transcript or from the testing agency) unless you have verified with a transfer counselor that you will have completed at least 61 semester (92 quarter) transferable credits prior to enrollment at Lewis & Clark. Students applying via the Test-Optional Portfolio Path are not required to submit these scores. See question #5 of the Transfer FAQ for more information.
- The Common Application’s Academic Evaluation or a letter of recommendation completed by a college instructor who has taught you in a full credit, traditional academic (non-performance or studio) class. Test-Optional Portfolio Path applicants must submit two academic teacher evaluations. See question #6 of the Transfer FAQ for more information.
- The Common Application’s Registrar Report form to be completed by your most recent institution.
- List of current and projected courses. You may use our online form or email email@example.com with a list of the courses you are currently taking and those you plan to take prior to enrollment at Lewis & Clark. Please be sure to include course numbers, course titles, and the credit amount each course carries.
Note: Personal interviews are an optional part of the application process. If you’re wondering whether you should schedule an interview, read the top ten questions about Lewis & Clark College interviews.