Are you a LEAD-er in your school or community?
Do you want to EXPLORE your world?
Are your ACHIEVE-ments extraordinary?
Then it may be time for you to DISCOVER Lewis & Clark College!
Lewis & Clark College invites you to apply for the L.E.A.D. fly-in program.
Who: Students who are leaders in their schools and communities and those who have a demonstrated interest in learning more about Lewis & Clark College. Preference will be given to underrepresented students of color and first generation college students.
What: Visit campus at the College’s expense, meet current students and faculty, participate in leadership development activities, sit in on classes, spend two nights in a residence hall, taste the food, have an admissions interview, and experience life at Lewis & Clark College firsthand.
Where: Portland, Oregon
When: Second week of November (dates TBA)
Why: Because visiting a college is the best way to determine if it’s the right fit for you!
How: Submit your completed application by the deadline:
September (date for 2015 TBA)
Please e-mail The Admissions Office or call us at 800-444-4111.
To apply, submit the following online application:
- L.E.A.D. Application (not yet available for 2015)
Then mail, fax (503-768-7055), or scan and email (email@example.com) the following items by (TBA):
(Note: no late or incomplete applications will be considered)
- Official High School Transcript, including grades 9 through 11
- Teacher Recommendation from a core class: humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, math, or foreign language; no specific form required
- Resume of Leadership Activities
- 250-500 word essay describing a time you demonstrated leadership