Our relationships with counselors from around the world are central to what we do. We share the common goal of helping your students find a college that is a good fit, and we look forward to working closely with you to make that happen. We welcome you to schedule a visit to our campus, and please be in touch if you have questions, or just want to say hello!
6,137 students applied; 75% admitted
576 students enrolled
33% US students of color
Ranges for middle 50% of first-year class:
- GPA 3.74-4.33
- SAT (CR+M) 1240-1410
- ACT 28-32
In addition, approximately 60 transfer students enroll each year.
Lewis & Clark exclusively uses the Common Application for admissions.
- First year Early Decision deadline: November 1 at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- First year Early Action deadline: November 1 at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- First year Regular Decision deadline: January 15 at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- Transfer student deadline: See Transfer Application Info
- International Student deadline: See International Deadlines
In addition, the Application FAQ page is full of helpful information.
To be fully considered for all sources of need-based financial aid, students should submit both the FAFSA by the same deadline date as their chosen admission plan. Lewis & Clark no longer requires a CSS Profile for need-based aid eligibility. Every student is automatically considered for merit-based academic scholarships, and students may apply for talent awards in Music and Forensics.
- 96% of Lewis & Clark students receive financial aid through merit-based scholarships, need-based grants, loans, or employment.
- Total aid awarded to students in grants/scholarships, campus work opportunities, and student loans exceeds $61 million.
- Individual aid packages range from $1,000 to $61,500.
- 20% of Lewis & Clark students are eligible for Federal Pell Grants.