In order to check your application status, you will need both your L&C User ID and password.
- Your L&C User ID was emailed to you when we received your Common Application.
- Your password was emailed to you in a separate second email.
Note: There is a lowercase “LC” and a zero at the beginning of your ID number, i.e. lc01234567. It is a lowercase “L” and not the numeral “one.” The Lewis & Clark ID is different than your login information for the Common Application website.
If you applied within the past two weeks:
- Please allow up to two weeks for us to process your application and send the emails.
If you submitted your application at least two weeks ago:
- You can find your user ID and reset your password online if you have misplaced your L&C ID and password. If you have difficulties retrieving your information, please call us at 800-444-4111. (International student applicants should call the International Students and Scholars office at 503-768-7305.)
- If you have not yet received your user ID or password, please call us at 800-444-4111. (International student applicants should call the International Students and Scholars office at 503-768-7305.)
Remember that it takes several days for credentials to make it through the United States postal system, through our campus mailroom, and the sorting process within the Admissions office before being entered into our computer system.
Please allow two weeks between the date that the credential was mailed and the date you can expect it to appear in your online file. This is especially true just after our November 1 and January 15 deadlines when our volume of mail is at its highest. We appreciate your patience!
**Don’t forget: Regular Decision applicants must submit 7th semester grades as soon as they are available!