Law School Guaranteed Admission
Lewis & Clark College offers a Guaranteed Admission Agreement between its College of Arts and Sciences and its Law School for students who fulfill the following criteria:
- Successfully complete the bachelor’s degree at Lewis & Clark College
Earn a minimum college GPA of 3.5
- Achieve a Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score that is no lower than the median LSAT score for the prior year’s entering class at the Lewis & Clark Law School
- Complete all required Law School application materials, including compliance with all other Law School admission requirements by March 15 of the year in which the applicant would begin law school
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing at Lewis & Clark College upon graduation
- Meet the standards for the Character and Fitness portion of the application
- Must apply within three years of receiving a bachelor’s degree from Lewis & Clark, and not have attended any other law school prior to matriculating at Lewis & Clark Law School
Students who do not meet these criteria are still eligible to apply for admission to the Law School, but will not be considered as part of the Guaranteed Admission Agreement.
Additionally, Lewis & Clark College offers pre-law advising to undergraduate students who are considering the pursuit of a legal degree.