Space Allocations & Access
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR.
Please review these questions/information and have your answers ready before filling out the form:
- Contact Information, Student Organization Name
- Student Organization Email
- Name of Primary Student Completing this Form
- 2023-24 Student Chair
- Student Chair Email
- 2023-24 Student Vice Chair
- 2023-24 Advisor
- Advisor’s Office/Department
- Advisor Email
- Please select the most appropriate answer:
- My student organization presently holds a physical space and we are reapplying.
- My student organization does NOT presently have a physical space and we are applying for space.
- My student organization presently has storage and we are reapplying.
- My student organization does NOT presently have storage and we are applying for storage ONLY.
Shared Space Request
- Would you be willing to share a space with another organization?
- If you are willing to share, please list the specific organization(s).
- If you are not willing to share, please explain why.
Reapplying Student Organizations (student organizations that are reapplying must fill out two additional supplementary questions)
- Current Space
- How has the allocated space/storage expanded on your organization mission?
- How often was the space/storage actually utilized? Be specific and and use examples.
General Application Questions
*Please keep in mind that we use your answers to the following questions to determine why you should receive a space. Please use as much detail as possible to provide context on how having a space will be imperative to your organization.*
- What is the mission of your student organization?
- How frequently will this space/storage be used with people? Be specific and use examples.
- What type of activities will your group be doing in the space?
- How will the student body be engaged in your space?
Is there anything else you would like to add?
The application form can be found here: Club Space Allocation Application
Also, please review the Space Allocation Agreement to avoid future disciplinary action.