Academics and involvement go hand in hand at Lewis & Clark as part of a balanced, engaging, and rewarding college experience. Through its programs and support of student organizations, Student Activities facilitates, coordinates, and implements a variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs that support the College’s mission.
- Student Activities consistently produces high quality events and programs for the Lewis & Clark community.
- Student Activities serves as the primary resource and support for Lewis & Clark’s diverse student organizations through its annual recognition process.
- Student Activities in partnership with the Campus Activities Board provides students with opportunities for leadership and personal experiences that encourage discussion, personal exploration, and intentional learning.
- Student Activities collaborates with departments, offices, and organizations throughout the College to host meaningful events and programs that enhance the Lewis & Clark experience.
Student Activities Links
Templeton Campus Center Links
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION HANDBOOK!
The Office of Student Activities helps to coordinate many of the events and student groups on campus. It also can assist you in matching your interests to an existing group or help you get a new organization started.
Director of Student Activities
Student Activities Graduate Assistant
Student Activities Intern
Performance Services Coordinator
Student Activities Office Assistant
Templeton Campus Center Building Assistant
Does Lewis & Clark have what you want?
Whether you’re looking for something specific or just wondering what’s available, this list of student groups and organizations will give you a good idea of the many ways to be involved at Lewis & Clark. Do keep in mind that organizations may vary from year to year, depending upon student interest - Lewis & Clark students never stop creating new organizations and engaging in new activities! Links to the groups and organizations that have active sites are provided.
Division of Student Life Mission Statement
The Division of Student Life empowers students to learn, lead, and engage the traditions of the liberal arts in the 21st century. As holistic educators, we partner with students through their development in academic and experiential learning, civic leadership and career development, diversity and inclusion, and wellness. We create an enduring community of belonging in which all students can take pride and realize their potential.
August 28th, 2015
1:30pm - 3:00pm:
E&D Kick-Off Lecture
This year’s event – In Dialogue With Plato – features a panel of faculty from across the College. True to the spirit of E&D, they offer interdisciplinary perspectives on our topic.
- Kim Cameron-Dominguez, Visiting Assistant Professor in CORE
- John Holzwarth, Director of the Writing Center
- Nicholas Smith, James F. Miller Professor of Humanities
Pub Trivia Night
Get a preview of L&C’s monthly Pub Trivia Nights with Rain Brain Trivia! Rain Brain Trivia provides the ultimate Pub Quiz experience, combining popular culture and academic knowledge into an action-packed trivia night that is fun and challenging!
All ages welcome!
Presented by Student Activities and NSO
August 29th, 2015
Join the Campus Activities Board’s party with a variety of bouncy attractions, laser tag and pizza!