Academics and involvement go hand-in- hand at Lewis & Clark as part of a balanced, engaging, and rewarding college experience. Through its programs and support of student organizations, Student Activities facilitates, coordinates, and implements a variety of co-curricular programs that support the Division of Student Life and College’s missions.
- Student Activities serves as the primary resource and support for Lewis & Clark’s diverse student organizations through its annual recognition process.
- Student Activities in partnership with the Campus Activities Board and Lewis & Clark’s 100+ student organizations provides students with opportunities for leadership and personal experiences that encourage discussion, personal exploration, and intentional learning.
- Student Activities collaborates with departments, offices, and organizations throughout the College to host meaningful events and programs that enhance the Lewis & Clark experience.
FOR THE 2017 STUDENT
Student Activities Staff
The Office of Student Activities helps to coordinate many of the events and student groups on campus. It also can assist you in matching your interests to an existing group or help you get a new organization started.
Student Activities Graduate Assistant
Samantha Trunkett, M.A. ’19
Student Activities Intern
Jayana Alvarez, ’19
Club Sports Coordinator
Meagan Bradley, ’19
Student Media Coordinator
Margeaux Reed, ’19
Student Activities Office Assistant
Daniela Zamora Alcaraz, ’20
Templeton Campus Center Building Assistant
Can Altunkaynak, ’21
Does Lewis & Clark have
a student organization
that you’re interested in?
Whether you’re looking for something specific or just wondering what’s available, this list of student groups and organizations will give you a good idea of the many ways to be involved at Lewis & Clark. Do keep in mind that organizations may vary from year to year, depending upon student interest - Lewis & Clark students never stop creating new organizations and engaging in new activities!
- Membership and participation in any Lewis & Clark College recognized student organization will not be denied to anyone on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, the presence of any physical disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or gender expression, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state and local laws in the practice of recruiting, membership, organizational activities, or opportunities to hold a leadership position.
- Attendees at events hosted by and/or funded by recognized student organizations of the College of Arts & Sciences agree to adhere to all policies binding on College of Arts & Sciences students.
- Student organization event attendees with disabilities needing special assistance to attend, please contact Student Support Services at email@example.com or 503-768-7192.
- Student organization leaders and members must ensure that all events hosted by their student organization are alcohol and substance free. Organizations failing to ensure that events are alcohol and substance free will be held accountable for violating the Student Code of Conduct. Student Activities expects all student organization leaders, members, and guests to adhere to the laws of the State of Oregon; the College Alcohol and Drug Policies and the Student Code of Conduct, thus reducing the risk of physical harm to individuals and of legal liability.
- Recognized student organization email accounts and website profile pages are hosted on Lewis & Clark College servers, but are not an official Lewis & Clark College method of communication or webpage. The material contained in any email messages or on any sites and any links that they offer to other websites or social media have not been reviewed and are not approved, licensed, sponsored or endorsed by Lewis & Clark College. The College assumes no express or implied responsibility for any component of student organization email communication or websites, including content, presentation, usability, accessibility, accuracy or timeliness, nor any links directed from any email messages or sites. For information about any email communications or websites, please contact the student organization at the email address indicated above. If the student organization does not respond in a timely manner, contact the Office of Student Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-768-7122 to be referred to a designated contact.
November 17th, 2018
10th Annual Fall Ball
CAB’s 10th Annual Fall Ball
Now at Castaway!
17th of November ~ 8pm to Midnight
Music, Dancing, Awesome Food, and Photo Booth
November 18th, 2018
A black detective sets out to infiltrate the Colorado chapter of the Ku Klux Klan with the help of his Jewish colleague. In the midst of the 1970s civil rights movement, they risk their lives to obtain insider information on the violent organization.
John David Washington, Adam Driver, Laura Harrier, Topher Grace, and Jasper Pääkkönen; Directed by Spike Lee; Focus Features; Rating R; 135 minutes; 2018
November 19th, 2018
- All Day: L&C Spirit Gear Contest