Academics and involvement go hand-in- hand at Lewis & Clark as part of a balanced, engaging, and rewarding college experience. Through its programs and support of student organizations, Student Activities facilitates, coordinates, and implements a variety of co-curricular programs that support the Division of Student Life and College’s missions.
- Student Activities serves as the primary resource and support for Lewis & Clark’s diverse student organizations through its annual recognition process.
- Student Activities in partnership with the Campus Activities Board and Lewis & Clark’s 100+ student organizations provides students with opportunities for leadership and personal experiences that encourage discussion, personal exploration, and intentional learning.
- Student Activities collaborates with departments, offices, and organizations throughout the College to host meaningful events and programs that enhance the Lewis & Clark experience.
FOR THE STUDENT
Student Activities Staff
The Office of Student Activities helps to coordinate many of the events and student groups on campus. It also can assist you in matching your interests to an existing group or help you get a new organization started.
Director of Student Activities
Student Activities Graduate Assistant
Carolyn Brown, M.A. ’17
Student Activities Intern
Lizeth Vargas, ’18
Club Sports Coordinator
Paradise Razma, ’18
Performance Services Coordinator
Kevin Fox, ’18
Student Media Coordinator
Drake MacFarlane, ’17
Office Assistant and Posting Guidelines Coordinator
Lusi Lukova, ’17
Templeton Building Assistant
Daniela Zamora Alcaraz, ’20
Does Lewis & Clark have
a student organization
that you’re interested in?
Whether you’re looking for something specific or just wondering what’s available, this list of student groups and organizations will give you a good idea of the many ways to be involved at Lewis & Clark. Do keep in mind that organizations may vary from year to year, depending upon student interest - Lewis & Clark students never stop creating new organizations and engaging in new activities!
Division of Student Life
- Membership and participation in any Lewis & Clark College recognized student organization will not be denied to anyone on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, the presence of any physical disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or gender expression, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state and local laws in the practice of recruiting, membership, organizational activities, or opportunities to hold a leadership position.
- Student organization event attendees with disabilities needing special assistance to attend, please contact Student Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-768-7192.
- Student organization leaders and members must ensure that all events hosted by their student organization are alcohol and substance free. Organizations failing to ensure that event are alcohol and substance free will be held accountable for violating the Student Code of Conduct. Student Activities expects all student organization leaders, members, and guests to adhere to the laws of the State of Oregon; the College Alcohol and Drug Policies and the Student Code of Conduct, thus reducing the risk of physical harm to individuals and of legal liability.
- Recognized student organization email accounts and website profile pages are hosted on Lewis & Clark College servers, but are not an official Lewis & Clark College method of communication or webpage. The material contained in any email messages or on any sites and any links that they offer to other websites or social media have not been reviewed and are not approved, licensed, sponsored or endorsed by Lewis & Clark College. The College assumes no express or implied responsibility for any component of student organization email communication or websites, including content, presentation, usability, accessibility, accuracy or timeliness, nor any links directed from any email messages or sites. For information about any email communications or websites, please contact the student organization at the email address indicated above. If the student organization does not respond in a timely manner, contact the Office of Student Activities at email@example.com or at 503-768-7122 to be referred to a designated contact.
December 8th, 2016
Pub Trivia Night
Join CAB for some pub trivia hosted by Rain Brain Trivia. Bring a team or join a table. Have some fun and get a chance to win a gift card!
December 13th, 2016
Finals Study Break
President Glassner, Dean of Students Gonzalez, and the Campus Activities Board invite you to the annual fall Finals Study Break!
To support students during this hectic time of year, President Glassner, Dean of Students Gonzalez, and the Campus Activities Board will be hosting a study break with donuts and hot coffee!
Be sure to stop by early because once we run out of donuts and coffee, that’s it.
January 21st, 2017
12:00pm - 5:00pm:
MLK Service Day 2017
Join us in honoring Dr. King through service and learning!