All student organizations must submit the following information no less than two weeks (14 days) before they intend to travel.
1) No driving between Midnight and 5am.
2) The consumption of alcohol, drug, or other intoxicating substance is prohibited while traveling and within one full day (24 hours) of travel.
3) Seat belts must be worn by all vehicle occupants at all times.
4) Carrying alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances in opened or unopened containers is prohibited.
5) Drivers are not allowed to carry any unauthorized passengers. This includes, but is not limited to, hitchhikers, friends, family members, pets, etc).
6) The vehicle driver may not use their cell phone unless the vehicle is pulled over to a safe location and placed in park.
7) If a personal vehicle is driven, a Vehicle Owner/Driver Acceptance of Responsibility Form must be on file with Student Activities and all information is current.
8) All drivers must be cleared drivers by Facilities Services before driving. Once Driver Clearance Forms are completed, please bring them to Student Activities for approval, and submission to Facilities Services. Please note that drivers who are not cleared are not eligible for any reimbursements for mileage or gasoline.