If you’ve been accepted to Lewis & Clark for the 2015-2016 academic year or deferred your admission from an earlier semester, it will be necessary for you to complete housing materials and return them to the College on or before November 13, 2015 for the Spring 2016 semester. Minimally, you must complete and return a Housing Contract and Room Placement Questionnaire. Copies of these materials will be mailed out to you with your admissions packet. Housing assignments are based on the date we receive your materials. If you are interested in applying for a Living-Learning Community you should also submit an online Community Application, available on the Living-Learning Community page. Assignments to living-learning communities are based on the quality of your supplemental application form first and then on the date we received your housing materials.
For more information about what it is like to live on campus and in the residence halls, please take a moment to look at the Welcome brochure.
- Housing Contract (DOC) (PDF)
- Room Placement Questionnaire
- Living-Learning Community Applications
- Frequently Asked Questions
Students submitting forms for the 2015-16 academic year will need to submit the appropriate paperwork (Housing Contract or Lease) along with proof that your $200 deposit has been received by the Office of Student Accounts. Minimally, you must complete a Housing Contract and a Roommate Preference Sheet. Living-learning community participation will require an additional application. If you are eligible and plan to apply for a campus apartment, please complete an Application, Lease Agreement and Roommate Preference Sheet.
For improved convenience, the following forms are available online ONLY for those applying for Spring 2016 housing:
- Housing Contract (Online form for Spring 2016)
- Lease Agreement (Online form for Spring 2016)
- Roommate Preference Sheet (Online form for Spring 2016)
For more complete information, you may download the following forms:
- Housing Contract 15-16
- Application & Instructions for Apartments 15-16
- 2015-16 Lease Agreement
- Roommate Preference Sheet for Apartments & Residence Halls
Contract Release Petition
- Meal Plan Exception Request
- Sex Neutral Housing Agreement
- Double/Single Application
- Single Room Request Form
- Mid-Year Single Room Request
- Living-Learning Communities Applications
- Room Change Request Form
If you are going abroad or taking a leave of absence for the Spring 2016 semester, and you wish to secure your Fall 2016 housing before you leave, please submit the appropriate paperwork (Housing Contract or Lease) along with proof that your $200 deposit has been received by the Office of Student Accounts. Please note that you must have a contract or lease on file in order to be eligible to store items in on-campus storage during the Spring 2016 semester.
- Housing Contract 2016-17*
- Application & Instructions for Apartments 16-17*
- 2016-17 Lease Agreement*
- Roommate Preference Sheet for Continuing Students
*Contracts and leases submitted in December 2015 may be subject to additional early sign-up conditions.