Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
Our Guiding Philosophy
Campus Living is committed to a collaborative, safe, interdependent, and educationally purposeful residential community rooted in our pioneering legacy.
To this end, we uphold the following principles:
- celebrate the wisdom of diversity;
- champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective;
- promote student involvement;
- foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
- guide students as they navigate and take advantage of the Lewis & Clark experience.
Follow us on Twitter!
- LCcampusliving: RT @grether: Photo: ‘It’s a beautiful morning!’ http://t.co/ymK8AsK7v1
- LCcampusliving: RT @lclarkbookstore: The Bookstore will be closed next Thursday and Friday (May 30/31) as we conduct our annual inventory. Plan accordingly!
- LCcampusliving: RT @lewisandclark: Have you heard about our new neuroscience minor? Get the scoop: http://t.co/6TXSzHkPlx
June 18th, 2013
9:00am - 4:30pm:
From backpack to briefcase: Free job search seminar for recent graduates
Calling all recent graduates! Need a little extra help getting your job search off the ground? Missed 3CE’s Student Survival Seminar in January? We have the solution to your woes!