Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
Our Guiding Philosophy
Campus Living co-creates a supportive, interdependent, and educationally purposeful residential community for Lewis & Clark.
To this end, we sustain the following principles:
- Celebrate the wisdom of diversity and inclusion;
- Promote engagement and citizenship;
- Foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
- Champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective.
This philosophy guides our work in Campus Living as we serve our students as part of the Division of Student Life. The Division of Student Life empowers students to learn, lead, and engage the traditions of the liberal arts in the 21st century. As holistic educators, we partner with students through their development in academic & experiential learning, civic leadership & career development, diversity & inclusion, and wellness. We create an enduring community of belonging in which all students can take pride and realize their potential.
See how Janet Eastman, Oregonian reporter, enjoyed her stay on campus: http://www.oregonlive.com/hg/
Halls are open for Fall and Thanksgiving breaks.
Halls will close for the semester December 19 @ 3pm and reopen January 19 @ 9am.
Follow us on Twitter!
- akgonzal327: RT @LCcampusliving: Another RA Info Session for the 14-5 year! Meet RA’s, ask questions, and more! 6:30, JR Howard 124. http://t.co/URP0R…
- LCcampusliving: Another RA Info Session for the 14-5 year! Meet RA’s, ask questions, and more! 6:30, JR Howard 124. http://t.co/URP0RAW2RJ @akgonzal327
- MLeinbach: RT @WhitneyDeGroff: In the entrance and main lounge of @copeland_hall - Great reminder! @akgonzal327 @LCcampusliving http://t.co/WI0thXBTZ1