Learning and Living at Lewis & Clark
Our Guiding Philosophy
Campus Living co-creates a supportive, interdependent, and educationally purposeful residential community for Lewis & Clark.
To this end, we sustain the following principles:
- Celebrate the wisdom of diversity and inclusion;
- Promote engagement and citizenship;
- Foster self-advocacy and personal responsibility;
- Champion holistic student development and the betterment of the collective.
This philosophy guides our work in Campus Living as we serve our students as part of the Division of Student Life. The Division of Student Life empowers students to learn, lead, and engage the traditions of the liberal arts in the 21st century. As holistic educators, we partner with students through their development in academic & experiential learning, civic leadership & career development, diversity & inclusion, and wellness. We create an enduring community of belonging in which all students can take pride and realize their potential.
See how Janet Eastman, Oregonian reporter, enjoyed her stay on campus: http://www.oregonlive.com/hg/
Halls remain OPEN for Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break (NO food service over Thanksgiving).
Halls close for the end of Fall at 3pm on December 18th.
Halls reopen for the start of Spring at 9am on January 18th.
Please plan your travels accordingly!
Follow us on Twitter!
RT @akgonzal327: Have safe journey home @lewisandclark students! See you back to ur #pdx home in 2015. @LCPioneers @LCcampusliving @ASLC_
Have safe journey home @lewisandclark students! See you back to ur #pdx home in 2015. @LCPioneers @LCcampusliving @ASLC_
- brenbreenda: Come watch @wildhenhead and I beat Yung-Pin in ping pong! @akgonzal327 @lewisandclark @LCcampusliving http://t.co/7MGLsozgRp