The Office of Admissions has filled the Fellow positions for the 2021-2022 academic year. Please check back in the Spring of 2022 for information if you are interested in applying for the position for the 2022-2023 school year.
Opportunities for Experience:
A fellowship in College Admissions provides excellent experiences for students wishing to pursue careers in fields such as nonprofit management, higher education, special events planning, public relations, among many others. Through working with members of the Admissions staff and prospective students and their families, Fellows will grow intellectually and personally, improve their leadership skills, and broaden possible career choices.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year; with good academic and disciplinary standing, preferably in senior standing and on campus for the full academic year
- Must have demonstrated leadership and organizational abilities and be able to work as an effective team member with other student leaders, student ambassadors, and professional staff
- Must have an interest in and desire to learn more about the admissions process, previous Admissions Ambassador experience is not required but is preferred
- Preference to those available to work 20 hours/week during the summer on campus, beginning in May and have a flexible schedule to accommodate 8-10 scheduled hours of work/week during the school year. Some weekend work required.
- Work study is highly preferred for this position. Fellows can anticipate utilizing their entire work study award over the course of the academic year.
The application will be posted on the L&C job website - look for Admissions Fellow posting in the Spring of 2022.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed application through Workday and submit answers to the questions in the application to Serena Frisina at email@example.com.
Please contact Serena Frisina, Senior Assistant Dean of Admissions, at 971-276-1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about the position or application process. Should you wish to speak with a current Admissions Fellow, please inquire at x7050 or email@example.com.