Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Alumni volunteers are a vital part of the success of Lewis & Clark College, and there are many ways in which alumni can contribute their time. Fill out this form to become an L&C volunteer!
- Admissions Volunteers: assist with interviews and special events for prospective students.
- Event Volunteer: help out at an event in your area, help us find venues, or make calls reminding alumni to come.
- Alumni Career Corps: help students launch their career through individual mentoring.
- Community Friends Program: invite an international student to join your family for a couple of get-togethers and introduce them to the U.S. culture.
- Annual Fund Volunteer: help the advancement office raise awareness about the importance of this fund and the culture of philanthropy at L&C.
- Class Reunion Volunteer: help organize your reunion and get your classmates to come!
- Board of Alumni: volunteer board that oversees alumni planning and programming and guides the office of Alumni & Parent Programs.
- L&C Network Advisor: join L&C’s Linked In network and be a part of the Pio professional network.
The Albany Society Board of Directors guides programming for alumni who graduated fifty or more years ago, and helps the College keep in touch with the Albany Society members.
Board of Alumni supports and leads the school in its efforts to keep in touch with the needs and interests of the alumni community, and guides the office of Alumni & Parent Programs in event and program organization.
The Parents Council enhances the L&C experience for students and their families by advising and supporting the Office of Alumni & Parent Programs and by connecting parents with other parents, alumni, students, staff, faculty, and administrators
Email Alumni and Parent Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 503.768.7950.
The privacy of our constituents is of the utmost importance. Before we will release any personal information to our volunteers, we must receive a signed copy of the Confidentiality Agreement.
Sign the Confidentiality Agreement online.
Questions about the confidentiality agreement? Contact our office at 503.768.7950 or email email@example.com.
The Office of Alumni and Parent Programs is located in Dr. Morgan S. Odell Alumni Gatehouse on the Undergraduate Campus.
Interim DirectorStephen LeBoutillier
Office of Alumni and Parent Programs
Lewis & Clark
0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, MSC 77
Portland, OR 97219